News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

ATTN: Homeopathists!

Started by AFK, March 02, 2012, 01:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Oh look - turns out the author of that blog post, Dana Ullman, has been convicted for practicing medicine without a licence and peddles homeopathic revisionist history to the population at large.  Not to mention this vicious takedown.

LMNO

Cain, no fair actually researching the post!   :lol:

LMNO

Incidentally, this is awesome:

QuoteUllman calls himself an "expert in homeopathic medicine" (which is akin to being a unicorn veterinarian)

LMNO

Oh, another thing:  Thanks to Cain, I now know this exists.  Which is pretty cool.

AFK

Quote from: navkat on March 07, 2012, 01:19:34 PM
I feel like this thread should be merged with the poop thread since they're both gonna end up in the same place.
Poop + Homeopathics = Dysentery.

Mmmmm...

Well, I never really intended for this thread to be a serious discussion of homeopathy, but I suppose on some level I deserve it for any threads I've unintentionally derailed with a joke. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

navkat

Quote from: What's-His-Name? on March 07, 2012, 01:55:23 PM
I feel like this thread should be merged with the poop thread since they're both gonna end up in the same place.

Mmmmm...

Well, I never really intended for this thread to be a serious discussion of homeopathy, but I suppose on some level I deserve it for any threads I've unintentionally derailed with a joke.

Just jazzin ya.

Also: derailing shit with jokes is what it's all about, man.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: navkat on March 07, 2012, 03:50:59 PM

Mmmmm...

Just jazzin ya.

Except for the fact that a whole bunch of us seriously hate that shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

navkat

Quote from: Nigel on March 07, 2012, 04:14:45 PM
Quote from: navkat on March 07, 2012, 03:50:59 PM

Mmmmm...

Just jazzin ya.

Except for the fact that a whole bunch of us seriously hate that shit.

Hey, Lady! Derailing shit with jokes is the only reason I'm not making noodle art every Wednesday and still have my "shoelace privileges."

Norman

Quote from: AFK on March 02, 2012, 01:55:31 PM
Actually, I might get a better Handel on it if I listen to some water music.

I think this was like my best pun ever.  Sadly, or happily for many, I lost the pun juju. 

Burnout is a bitch!