News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

OK, Roger, you derivative little predatory crapweasel built on lies

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, May 31, 2019, 06:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

I still hold my swiss neutrality position and would recommend it as the best attitude for those not directly involved.

And while its sad to see members go at each others throat, on the other hand im also sad that we didnt get a 30 page hateshit thread - we're not "concordians" after all hehe
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

altered

Quote from: The Johnny on July 26, 2019, 09:47:12 PM

I still hold my swiss neutrality position and would recommend it as the best attitude for those not directly involved.

And while its sad to see members go at each others throat, on the other hand im also sad that we didnt get a 30 page hateshit thread - we're not "concordians" after all hehe

And that was Johnny speaking God's own truth, folks.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Johnny on July 26, 2019, 09:47:12 PM

I ain't as young as I once was...

:lol:
Molon Lube