PD.com: We have 73 Virgins!

Main Menu

droppings

Started by Sepia, August 14, 2019, 05:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sepia

we buy everything they sell in the hopes of not getting sold

we cherish the silence as the silent grow among us

we are idols scrawled from flesh carved into nothingness come hell or high water, to bring us this love I am the hate that courses through lord beelzebub
his restlessness too

what we are will widen, we will not become we will assimilate more so we can become more becoming less becoming of us, illuminous beings are we, crude matter

we died today all of us, everyone of us underneath the shadow of the tree of the tower of the will, the majesty revealed and descended from above us above the godhead above existence but for a while there it felt good, coloured rosy by the mid late 90s tech-optimism but it felt good back then when internet was a place of possibilities, back then we had the imagination but it was the tech setting the limits and now that we have the tech the imagination and creativity that originally made the web an interesting place has all been diluted, when was the last time you had a thought that wasn't placed there by them n epiphany online

we must move slower, think more but not as individuals but as one planet que captain planet theme

I'm going to kill you and then I'm going to eat you, all of you

I want you to find my truth
Everyone will always be too late