News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

Stupid wingnut V2 - now with more stupid

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, August 05, 2019, 01:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Juana on August 08, 2019, 09:01:21 PM
:lulz:

"We shut down your twitter for a moment because people are making death threats on it."

"YOU BASTARDS!"

GOP snowflakes are gonna snowflake.
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

"How do you tell a 10-year-old little girl who got a Ruger 10/22 with a pink stock for her birthday that her rifle is an assault weapon and she has to turn it over to government or be arrested for felony possession?"
--Marion Hammer,  NRA
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Cain

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on August 17, 2019, 07:22:21 PM
"How do you tell a 10-year-old little girl who got a Ruger 10/22 with a pink stock for her birthday that her rifle is an assault weapon and she has to turn it over to government or be arrested for felony possession?"
--Marion Hammer,  NRA

"Sorry kid, your parents are dipshits."

I mean, that's how I'd tell them.

The Johnny

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on August 17, 2019, 07:22:21 PM
--Marion Hammer,  NRA

You don't, for X-mas you dress up in a pink bunny suit and you let her gun you down  :fnord:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

altered

Hilarious fact: any assault weapon law wouldn't treat a factory 10/22 as an assault weapon. Classic stock, limited magazine, long barrel, low caliber rimfire, the 10/22 is the weapon that will be just fine. It's FUD, plain and simple.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Bu🤠ns