News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

NRA Chief Wanted Security of Gated Community after Parkland HS Mass Shooting

Started by Brother Mythos, August 13, 2019, 06:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother Mythos

Report: NRA Chief Wayne LaPierre Tried to Have the Nonprofit Buy Him a $6 Million Mansion After Parkland Shooting

As per the article:

"... LaPierre told the NRA that he needed to live in a more secure place after the shooting at a high school in Parkland, Florida, that left 17 people dead. The house they landed on was a 10,000-square-foot estate with its own courtyard and a marble fireplace. LaPierre and his wife toured the property, and they later negotiated furnishings, asked to keep the previous owner's golf cart, and even complained in an email about the size of one of the closets. LaPierre also tried to get the NRA to purchase two cars for him, according to the Post."

Here's the link: https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/08/nra-chief-wayne-lapierre-mansion-deal.html

I thought Wayne LaPierre was the Grand Poobah of "Good Guys with a Gun." Surely, he of all people, knows how to lock and load. Doesn't he own, at least, one AR-15, or AK-47, and a closet full of 9mms? Surely he owns, at least, one M1911 .45 caliber in good working order. And, doesn't he have Concealed Carry Permits from just about every jurisdiction in the country?

I'm sorry, but I just don't understand what is going on here. I mean, it can't possibly be true that Mr. Wayne LaPierre, the Chief Executive and Executive Vice President of the National Rifle Association, is really just another loudmouthed, fucking pussy who doesn't know how to protect himself, can it? 
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Cain

Brother Mythos

Quote from: Cain on August 13, 2019, 10:47:39 AM
He just needs a Safe Space

So, a Safe Space with its own courtyard, a marble fireplace, a golf cart, a larger closet, and two cars.

Yeah, sounds legit.

The Johnny

Well, being a member of the persecuted and vulnerable white minorities of the country, it's only reasonable.

In this climate where white men are being constantly targeted and bashed by the jewish sponsored media, their churches bombed, their jobs taken away, Wall Street being shot up by liberals every week... you too would be scared.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Brother Mythos

Quote from: The Johnny on August 13, 2019, 06:16:03 PM

Well, being a member of the persecuted and vulnerable white minorities of the country, it's only reasonable.

In this climate where white men are being constantly targeted and bashed by the jewish sponsored media, their churches bombed, their jobs taken away, Wall Street being shot up by liberals every week... you too would be scared.

But ... but, he told me all of the guns I bought, and carry, and take to bed with me at night, would keep me safe.

altered

Quote from: Brother Mythos on August 13, 2019, 09:25:02 PM

But ... but, he told me all of the guns I bought, and carry, and take to bed with me at night, would keep me safe.

If you can't have a beltfed heavy machinegun, an autocannon, and an automatic grenade launcher, you can't be safe.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

Quote from: nullified on August 13, 2019, 10:35:26 PM

If you can't have a beltfed heavy machinegun, an autocannon, and an automatic grenade launcher, you can't be safe.

If you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my beltfed heavy machinegun, an autocannon, and an automatic grenade launcher.

Brother Mythos

All of that stuff is kind of heavy to lug around.

I'm thinking about upgrading to Claymores mounted on all of the doors and windows, and a nice, little flamethrower for personal protection. After all, I do love the smell of Napalm in the morning.

Anyone interested can buy their flamethrower of choice right here: https://throwflame.com/

They even have one that can be drone mounted. Is this a great fucking country, or what?!

altered

Quote from: Cain on August 13, 2019, 10:41:28 PM

If you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my beltfed heavy machinegun, an autocannon, and an automatic grenade launcher.
:lulz:
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.