News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

hex17 dec23

Started by sydney, August 30, 2019, 05:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sydney

This: time flows backward 2x3x5 seconds per half hour. Maybe someday this will all be history. Until then, *HCE*. WTFO? Don't panic

Did I say something? Soon.

altered

Oh no, it's another one, fuck damnit.

I thought we put out the deterrents, Howl! Where do they come from!
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

sydney

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on August 30, 2019, 06:18:13 PM
Oh no, it's another one, fuck damnit.

I thought we put out the deterrents, Howl! Where do they come from!

Historically-speaking, they come from Syracuse, New York.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Not sure why someone would feel the need to try to be Hurley0 when we already have one.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

sydney

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 30, 2019, 06:32:10 PM
Quote from: sydney on August 30, 2019, 06:23:20 PM
Gone if you think so

We don't delete accounts.  Sorry.

Password can be set to impossible combination and account forgotten. So long schmucks

Doktor Howl

Quote from: sydney on August 30, 2019, 06:36:56 PM
Gone if you think so

Password can be set to impossible combination and account forgotten. So long schmucks

Bye.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: sydney on August 30, 2019, 06:36:56 PM
Gone if you think so

Bubye now.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Nullified is now the grand champion.  :crankey:

Dok,
Now has to squash a noob in less than one post from either person.  :rogpipe:
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 30, 2019, 06:39:18 PM

Dok,

You can do eet! I BELIEV in yuo  :)
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 30, 2019, 06:31:21 PM
Not sure why someone would feel the need to try to be Hurley0 when we already have one.
I kinda like hirley; he seems genuine. I think his comms equipment is miswired, is all.

The OP's brand of pinealism is just irritating, though.  My only regret is that he flounced before I could get in a hit.  :sad:

Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on August 30, 2019, 07:12:41 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 30, 2019, 06:31:21 PM
I kinda like hirley; he seems genuine. I think his comms equipment is miswired, is all.

The OP's brand of pinealism is just irritating, though.  My only regret is that he flounced before I could get in a hit.  :sad:

Hirley is on his own wavelength.  He's just fine.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 30, 2019, 06:39:18 PM

Dok,

If you start a thread calling out a freshly registered user,
and they never post,
you've done it in zero