News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

I have something important to say

Started by Placid Dingo, September 14, 2019, 09:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Placid Dingo

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Placid Dingo on September 14, 2019, 09:29:12 PM
ass bum poo fart

Ah, the sequel to your first book.

I have to say that your style has improved.
Molon Lube

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Cain

The Mgt

Quote from: Placid Dingo on September 14, 2019, 09:29:12 PM
ass bum poo fart

I haven't posted here in like 3 years now but I wanted to break radio silence long enough to tell you to get fucked.

Juana

I don't remember you being this boring.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Juana on November 05, 2019, 05:09:39 AM
I don't remember you being this boring.

He was.  He was the guy that asked for a nice, POLITE intermittens.   WTF?
Molon Lube

Juana

That is not the intermittens we know and love.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cain

Stop trying to control his content!  :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

hooplala

Somewhere out there Uncle BadTouch sits on a throne built from Placid Dingo books.

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla! on November 05, 2019, 08:29:23 PM
Somewhere out there Uncle BadTouch sits on a throne built from Placid Dingo books.

:lulz:

And Adam Gorightly is throwing them at women who don't listen to his negging.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Placid Dingo stopped in yesterday, but oddly enough did not comment.  :lol:
Molon Lube