News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

To the fairest of them all!

Started by LustOfTheWired, September 26, 2019, 08:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Thanks buddy, it's nice to feel appreciated
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LustOfTheWired on September 26, 2019, 08:50:47 AM
https://youtu.be/1F19h3OHG6k

You're supposed to roll it into a room full of rivals.  It doesn't work if there are no rivals.
Molon Lube

LMNO

altered

It's more accurate to say that everyone here is mortal enemies with everyone else, we just all realize we're piss stained and covered in warts. No one wants it.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on September 26, 2019, 05:43:37 PM
In that case.

A friend is just an enemy that has not yet had sufficient incentive to fuck you over.
Molon Lube

Fujikoma

Sadly, Howl has it right on this one. I don't have friends, just a list of people I haven't fucked over, yet.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Fujikoma

Someone did some dumb shit with a golden apple. Yeah, us really real discordians know better than to invoke the wrath of the goddess.

Cramulus

Yo where did you get that gorgeous golden apple though??

also, after you finished filming, did you pick it up, or leave it somewhere in public? I gotta know.  :fnord:

Grapes

I was expecting you to throw it while yelling yeet. I am disappointed.

Fujikoma

I bet he left it there, that's why the world is going nuts.

Fujikoma

Also Grapes? I see you and I know what you're doing, you've lost the element of surprise.

Grapes