News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

This just in... I changed my name in a drunken stupor.

Started by Bruno, October 10, 2019, 06:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno

Formerly something else...

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Bruno

Quote from: nullified on October 10, 2019, 06:56:27 AM
You'll regret this mortal sin.

Haha, funnystory, haha. At one time, my name was Jerry Frankster, but people Associated that with some shit that happened before my time, which was fair, I guess. But then there was this very masculine person at work who very probably had matching pairs of allosomes who got what is known by many as a "bowlcut", which I thought, in my too-busy-to-really-spend-that-much-time-thinking-about-it-kind-of-way, "Haha, emo Moe Howard... Haha, Emo Howard, haha". and that got ino my head, and so I changed my name to that and left it for several years, though, also spending some brief time as "Fred Roont", and "Dildo Daggins", haha.

But just now, I watched a youtube video about discontinued Sesame Street Characters, and now my name is Bruno.

Who knows how long that will last, or to what consequence, but he carried Oscar to meet Slim Pickens, and that is good enough for me, by golly, haha, "LOL".

Cain

I just assume if someone changes their name they're actually a new person. So hello, new guy.

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on October 10, 2019, 12:52:28 PM
I just assume if someone changes their name they're actually a new person. So hello, new guy.

I think I also started doing that in like 2006, more out of self-defense than anything else.

Hi, new person!

chaotic neutral observer

Changing your name will not help you escape the terrible grudge I have against you.

You are that guy I have a grudge against, right? Yes, of course you are.  You can't fool me. :argh!:
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Cramulus

The Johnny

Quote from: LMNO on October 10, 2019, 12:57:04 PM
Quote from: Cain on October 10, 2019, 12:52:28 PM

I think I also started doing that in like 2006, more out of self-defense than anything else.

Hi, new person!

I do that too when people change their haircut.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Bruno

Every night when I go to bed, I die in my sleep and a different person wakes up in my bed the next morning (afternoon... whatever), so I guess we're all on the same page here.

Faust

pleased to meet you "In a drunken stupor", I'm Faust
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Bruno

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on October 10, 2019, 02:21:49 PM
Changing your name will not help you escape the terrible grudge I have against you.

You are that guy I have a grudge against, right? Yes, of course you are.  You can't fool me. :argh!:

I'm already looking forward to the makeup sex!

Bruno

Quote from: Cramulus on October 10, 2019, 05:25:30 PM
Nice try, Bruno Creeper Poptard Klokwork Ron Paul

Pffft, like I have that level of skill.

Bruno

Quote from: Faust on October 10, 2019, 11:41:18 PM
pleased to meet you "In a drunken stupor", I'm Faust

Hello, Faust. "In a drunken stupor" is out at the moment, but give me a minute, and I'll see if I can get him back on the line.