News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

We might have a few more visitors than normal this week...

Started by Cain, October 14, 2019, 05:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

To be fair, my editing the year randomly on Wikipedia probably isn't helping the BBC research department any

altered

I'm furious that we aren't spiritual authorities here. The BBC should need to come to us for answers so we can tell them of the ten thousand names of Eris and why they're fucking wrong about everything.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on October 14, 2019, 06:02:04 PM
To be fair, my editing the year randomly on Wikipedia probably isn't helping the BBC research department any

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on October 14, 2019, 06:08:33 PM
I'm furious that we aren't spiritual authorities here. The BBC should need to come to us for answers so we can tell them of the ten thousand names of Eris and why they're fucking wrong about everything.

See Cain's post, above.

The very last thing we want is for people to know the actual facts.  Sucks all the opera right out of everything.
Molon Lube

altered

Who said I wanted to give them facts? I'm very much in the camp of "show, not tell" when it comes to why they are wrong. We would be telling them of things, but it's up to them to sift the bullshit from the chao. They're professionals, they can handle it.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Faust

Attn guests: if you are looking for illuminati sleeper agents there are at least three in this thread, but I wont tell you who.
This is the assignment you get when you mess things up too many times.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

LMNO

Note: It's totally not me, so you can take me off your lists.

Trust me.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on October 14, 2019, 07:37:03 PM
Attn guests: if you are looking for illuminati sleeper agents there are at least three in this thread, but I wont tell you who.
This is the assignment you get when you mess things up too many times.

It's that LMNO bastard.  We all know what he done.
Molon Lube

Fujikoma

Fujikoma

I was discordian before I knew what discordian meant, although I had to suffer the blessings of the goddess to truly find myself. It cost a lot of years and was painful but, well er... yeah, sorry about JFK, I farted and it was misinterpreted.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fujikoma on October 14, 2019, 08:29:15 PM
What am I? Chopped liver?

LMNO killed a man with a guitar pick, and then used the man's jaw as a wah wah pedal.

D/N/T

WORST MOVE YOU MADE SINCE YOU WENT TO SUPERCUTS, SON.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain