News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

Zlax's merged thread of nonsense

Started by zlax, October 19, 2019, 07:15:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zlax

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 19, 2019, 08:52:36 PM
Why is asshole conspiracy theory in the political section?

Because of this:

Quote"The U.S. and the Soviet Union first began secret cooperation on world weather engineering in about 1971. On July 4, 1976, the Soviets began generating powerful electromagnetic transmissions, that were dubbed 'The Russian Woodpecker' by western ham radio operators. On June 18, 1977, the US government OFFICIALLY became covert partners with the Soviets in these operations by sending them sophisticated scientific material and equipment for further research and development. The secret code name given US operations was Project Woodpecker. The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory located at Livermore, CA, was and is the main research center for US development of the Project. Covert funding for the Project was funneled through the CIA and the National Security Agency. The Department of Defense and NASA have, of course, been cooperating in the Project from the beginning stages.

zlax

zlax

QuoteSchools of modern states is colossal factories where slaves are stamped. Stamping is done by compulsion, and thus education and training have been turned into a means to make docile servants. Iron and wooden blanks arrive at these factories, and there they are conditioned, pulled, drilled, planed, sawed and made of them hooks, loops, nuts, gate valves, tin soldiers, buddha nodders, wooden horses, etc. Then all this is thrown out to the market, bought, sold and put in place in a huge state machine, where nuts and screws are screwed in, hinges, hooks and gate valves are adjusted and then work for the whole life, until rusty, and then thrown into the dump pits, as they are replaced by new ones. Modern schools are the essence of the factory, and this fact should be clearly imagined to measure the depth of horror and bullying, which realized by public, hypnotized by the authorities. Once the Eastern despots artificially created physical freaks for their amusement, and now for the amusement of the rulers, for the pleasure of the ruling classes part of the population turns into mental freaks, because only in such a disfigured state can people turn into cattle, into pack animals, stupidly do not understand what is really going on around.

A.A.Solonovich (3053-3103) "Criticism of materialism". A.A. was one of the leaders of anarchism in USSR, an ideologist of mystical anarchism.

zlax

altered

Zlax is a Russian Holocaust denier from the IRC. So the bad, reluctant use of English is forgivable, but he's still an awful human being anyway.

I think it's funnier than that though, actually? If memory serves, he actually got himself in such a tizzy over not being taken seriously over there that he started his own "free speech" Discordian IRC channel. Guess who went there with him to back him up, nothing but neo-Nazis and incels! He seems determined to repeat historical events now... :lulz:
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on October 20, 2019, 12:58:33 AM
Zlax is a Russian Holocaust denier from the IRC. So the bad, reluctant use of English is forgivable, but he's still an awful human being anyway.

I think it's funnier than that though, actually? If memory serves, he actually got himself in such a tizzy over not being taken seriously over there that he started his own "free speech" Discordian IRC channel. Guess who went there with him to back him up, nothing but neo-Nazis and incels! He seems determined to repeat historical events now... :lulz:

A holocaust denier?

Please tell me you can demonstrate this.  Please.  I am begging you.
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

If memory serves, he actually got himself in such a tizzy over not being taken seriously over there

:lulz: 

Zlax is a Russian Holocaust denier from the IRC.

:kingmeh:
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: zlax on October 19, 2019, 09:05:17 PM
Quote"The U.S. and the Soviet Union first began secret cooperation on world weather engineering in about 1971. On July 4, 1976, the Soviets began generating powerful electromagnetic transmissions, that were dubbed 'The Russian Woodpecker' by western ham radio operators. On June 18, 1977, the US government OFFICIALLY became covert partners with the Soviets in these operations by sending them sophisticated scientific material and equipment for further research and development. The secret code name given US operations was Project Woodpecker. The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory located at Livermore, CA, was and is the main research center for US development of the Project. Covert funding for the Project was funneled through the CIA and the National Security Agency. The Department of Defense and NASA have, of course, been cooperating in the Project from the beginning stages.

Weather is a matter of heat and water and air.  The atmospheric heating from even the most powerful radio transmitters is negligible.  The waste heat from a medium-sized city has more of an effect.  The idea of using electromagnetic transmissions to control the weather is absurd.

If you're just trying to be funny, find better material.  If you actually take this garbage seriously, you may have picked the wrong venue.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

It's been a while since we had a full-out lunatic here.

Used to have them twice, three times a month.
Molon Lube

altered

Sadly, I lost the logs. I'm sure Burns or Cram have them still, he got really really angry that we wouldn't take him seriously. It eventually broke down to a spam fest — him versus two bots that auto responded. (He lost.)
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on October 20, 2019, 04:10:39 AM
Sadly, I lost the logs. I'm sure Burns or Cram have them still, he got really really angry that we wouldn't take him seriously. It eventually broke down to a spam fest — him versus two bots that auto responded. (He lost.)

That's okay, he's off to fine start.

He won't be able to shut up about the Jews.
Molon Lube

zlax

Please do not lie.
Zlax is not russian (it sounds like insult for me).
Zlax is not just holocaust denier, but also all western hoaxes denier.
Zlax is not from irc - zlax was banned in discodian irc chat by some lgbt activist. By the way zlax was banned at discordium.ru. Aneristic agents do not like what zlax could say - and they try to use censorship and slandering towards zlax by any way.
Zlax is not human being  (it sounds like insult for me).
Please do not try to insult me again.
Quote from: nullified on October 20, 2019, 12:58:33 AMIf memory serves, he actually got himself in such a tizzy over not being taken seriously over
Looks like unconvincing attempt of self-influence. "You didn't take my jokes seriously, so you decided to ban me." - not clearly. Tell me more.
Quote from: nullified on October 20, 2019, 12:58:33 AMGuess who went there with him to back him up, nothing but neo-Nazis and incels! He seems determined to repeat historical events now...
You're calling the Brazilians Discordians neo-Nazis? Apparently, it's because you're a Nazi yourself. Nazis often call others Nazis to hide their Nazism.

zlax

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 20, 2019, 01:47:14 AM
A holocaust denier?

Please tell me you can demonstrate this.  Please.  I am begging you.
Begging me, not him.

My good Jewish Orthodox friends told me that:

They show me a lot of documents and proofs.

Also they told me that main Zionist Anti-AraboSemitic genocide today sponsored by USA government:
https://ifamericansknew.org/

As i could understand - most of US citizens are Zionist-Nazi collaborators. They are participate in funding the genocide of Palestine people by taxes and democratic legitimization of this.

zlax

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on October 20, 2019, 02:05:22 AM
If you're just trying to be funny, find better material.  If you actually take this garbage seriously, you may have picked the wrong venue.
It is funny for me to see how you try to justify your lovely politicians and their dirty business.

zlax

Quote from: nullified on October 20, 2019, 04:10:39 AM
I have the logs: i can show how US aneristic discordians from IRC got  really really angry on my little jokes. They even used censorship and "loss of logs during this period" to hide their loyalty to the Greyface.