News:

PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

Zlax's merged thread of nonsense

Started by zlax, October 19, 2019, 07:15:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

:lulz: :lulz: Howl's gonna love this one. A regular pop tart.

Also, where the fuck do I get that trust fund money from the CIA? I'm a trans lesbian and an activist and I'm goddamn homeless! I want a chunk of that fucking fund! I earned it—

Wait—
Hold on I have someone telling me—
Telling me it isn't real?

It's made up? It's a fucking hoax to perpetuate a conspiracy theory?

That's BULLSHIT! I could have had an actual fucking life worth living! And here I find out that money I found out I was owed for the hundredth time just today doesn't exist and is a lie!

This is bullshit! It's almost like us queers have literally no power or agency in the wider world and everyone's just making shit up so they can pretend they're losing because of funding instead of because they're moral vacuums!
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

altered

I'm so fucking mad I'm gonna fucking sign a pention

In poop!

My OWN POOP!

Assbags have the FUCKING GALL to lie to me and get my hopes up

Let's see how they feel about V. CHOLERAE and C. DIFFICILE
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Fujikoma

As long as assholes like this exist I'm in a lot less danger of being banned. Kudos, you horrible nazi bastard. Not really though, I reccomend you find a good therapist you can discuss logic with.