News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

Zlax's merged thread of nonsense

Started by zlax, October 19, 2019, 07:15:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: zlax on October 20, 2019, 10:34:31 AM
Please do not use your moderator privileges for trying to hide exposing of your royal patrons:

Yeah, everyone knows I'm a massive royalist.

You idiot.

You complete moron.

:lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: zlax on October 20, 2019, 10:19:00 AM
Quote from: Cain on October 20, 2019, 09:41:56 AM
Pulling made-up stuff out from your ass doesn't actually count as an insider source.

Please do not merge my threads again. I perceive it is as demonstration of supremacy.
Like Western supremacy over some slav ivan. Please do not do it again.

Quote from: Cain on October 20, 2019, 09:41:56 AM
Sorry

I do not sorry you for that. Please restore my threads - and i be able to sorry you.
If you are supporter of Nazi-Zionist propaganda - you will not restore my threads, as i could you understand.

I just banned this freak.
Molon Lube

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

I'm just glad he wasn't able to "sorry" me.

altered

And history repeats!  :lulz:

He always gets so bewildered and angry when you don't take him seriously. Good riddance, though.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Bu🤠ns

Ohh I see y'all met zlaxy--he's really not a holocaust denier but he was also not meant for *this* world.

Fujikoma

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Fujikoma on October 21, 2019, 03:44:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoYjIDwbzLY&list=FLnKAYV_fUAGh0geVOPMr_Rw&index=48

That was really good! It reminds me of something I heard a long time ago about conspiracy theorists---that they endlessly hypothesize because it's easier to follow that thought trail than to accept the random, discordant impermanence life brings. That nobody is at the wheel.

Fujikoma

The problem with conspiracies is that any time you involve more than five people, they're freaking doomed, as the Trump Train is about to discover the hard way.

The Johnny

Quote from: Bu☆ns on October 21, 2019, 05:46:44 AM
Quote from: Fujikoma on October 21, 2019, 03:44:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoYjIDwbzLY&list=FLnKAYV_fUAGh0geVOPMr_Rw&index=48

That was really good! It reminds me of something I heard a long time ago about conspiracy theorists---that they endlessly hypothesize because it's easier to follow that thought trail than to accept the random, discordant impermanence life brings. That nobody is at the wheel.

Conspiracy theorists minds are a stirred cumbucket of fantasy, projection, pathological paranoia, psychosis and lazy/imprecise thinking.

The fantasy and desires part of it always plays a part because its always the recurring characters that validate their lifestyle and cosmovision... if theyre in the slightest religious, its about demons... if theyre nationalistic and "democratic", its the russians, chinese or germans... if theyre racist its the jews... if they saw too many sci fi movies, its aliens and quantums. Its part of that frequent schatological perspective where theres absolute good and absolute evil that must be destroyed.

Projection: they project their own nasty emotions and feelings they actively have and attribute them to someone else... those people want to murder, exterminate, rape, steal our property, right? Just in the manner how any alt righter, redneck and conservative fears the "deep state" doing to them what they do as a collective day by day against minorities.

Then theres the saviour complex and attention whoring, by god... why dont these fuckers ever study the Panama papers, wikileaks or mkultra which are REAL shit thats going on instead of jacking off over reptiles? Because thats BORING to read and requires actual work - no, theyd rather read David Icke for entertainment, then pass it off as investigative journalism.

Conspiracy theorism is more of a hobby and entertainment, and a form of social bonding rather than an interest of finding any kind of truth.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cain

I read David Icke for entertainment. But, like, actual entertainment. I'd love for the Queen to be a giant, shapeshifting lizard.

chaotic neutral observer

I have difficulty figuring out the motivations that these conspiracy theories would imply.

Flat earthers, for example.  What, exactly, would be the motivation of the millions of people who are involved in this conspiracy claiming the Earth is round?  I mean, it would be incredibly expensive to maintain such a fiction, so why would we pretend the Earth is a different shape than it actually is?  What would be the point?

But now I'm the one who's being silly.  It's like looking at a pile of garbage on top of someone's garage roof and wondering why where are so many empty pickled-beet jars.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Faust

There is a certain kind of beauty to the Flat Earthers commitment to their rhetoric. At one point they were going to attempt to build a low orbital craft to prove themselves right. There's a mania to that that borders on ambitious Futurism.

If I had to pick a conspiracy group to support, it would be them.
Vaccines cause autism = suddenly measles and mumps are back
Jews did 911 = another excuse to hate on a persecuted group

But Flat earthers, say they succeed in building the ship, sure they get proven wrong (It's a trapezoid), but their consolation prize is the have placed low orbital voyage in the hands of civilians.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

LMNO

I'm almost sad he got banned so fast, I noticed he mentioned being banned by "an lgbt activist", and I kind of wanted to poke that for a while.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on October 21, 2019, 04:53:16 PM
I'm almost sad he got banned so fast, I noticed he mentioned being banned by "an lgbt activist", and I kind of wanted to poke that for a while.

Once the screaming about the JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZ started, there really wasn't much option.

The Free Market™ demanded it.
Molon Lube