News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

I don’t know what came over me tonight.

Started by altered, November 01, 2019, 03:43:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

https://share.icloud.com/photos/013Y1-T1mPppMO3NalxClRkxg

I don't know how to share individual fucking screenshots in a goddamn embedded way using this garbage fucking device I swear I'm gonna SHIT! SHIT!
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

altered

Two hours later and the Holy, if that was indeed what it was, has gone.

I have no idea what came over me tonight. This is the second time I'm typing this. I have no idea what caused the first moment of apparent lucidity that led to the thread name, but my rampage abruptly stopped halfway through terrorizing my THIRD Discord server, and here I am.

I can say confidently that drugs and alcohol were not involved. I DID have candy for the first time in *checks notes* three weeks, so who knows.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Fujikoma