The Blackest Friday: 2019 holiday season / pre-election gun buying deals!!!

Started by Bruno, November 07, 2019, 10:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fujikoma on November 07, 2019, 07:26:27 PM
Green fapping. You're right about how the round tumbles when it encounters bone, and how it's quiet, very on point, it does that. It just lacks stopping power, which is generally a good idea if you're using a firearm for self defense, but if you want to be a .22 assassin fuck, I'm not about to stop you, go on with yo bad self.

Stopping power is mostly a myth, and isn't really a factor (beyond really hard-hitting shit, like old-timey Mausers). A pistol round that doesn't hit anything crucial is unlikely to stop a person with adrenaline going.  The odds are better to poke multiple holes, and hit something the person has a hard time doing without.  The only actual "stopping power" is blood loss.
Molon Lube

Bruno

Green fapping. You're right about how the round tumbles when it encounters bone, and how it's quiet, very on point, it does that. It just lacks stopping power, which is generally a good idea if you're using a firearm for self defense, but if you want to be a .22 assassin fuck, I'm not about to stop you, go on with yo bad self.

Unless somebody gets the drop on me while I'm out fapping my green cowboy hammer, I probably won't be using it on any humans. I'd more likely choose the shotgun, the 9mm pistol, or one of the 3 AR-15s I've collected over the last couple of years.

Or maybe all three ARs duct taped together with the cowboy gun fixed to the middle one like a bayonet so they know I'm a serious cowboy.
Formerly something else...

altered

I'm a giant firearms nerd (ask me about my firearms designs! I have several that will NEVER be produced!) and I find OP has kind of gone into batshitland a bit here.

The fapping is palpable.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: nullified on November 07, 2019, 09:09:57 PM
I'm a giant firearms nerd (ask me about my firearms designs! I have several that will NEVER be produced!) and I find OP has kind of gone into batshitland a bit here.

The fapping is palpable.

I had thought it was satire at first.
Molon Lube

altered

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 07, 2019, 09:12:16 PM
Quote from: nullified on November 07, 2019, 09:09:57 PM

The fapping is palpable.

I had thought it was satire at first.

Same. Hence the Car Cannon.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Fujikoma

Faust

Quote from: Bruno on November 07, 2019, 07:59:17 PM

Unless somebody gets the drop on me while I'm out fapping my green cowboy hammer, I probably won't be using it on any humans. I'd more likely choose the shotgun, the 9mm pistol, or one of the 3 AR-15s I've collected over the last couple of years.

Or maybe all three ARs duct taped together with the cowboy gun fixed to the middle one like a bayonet so they know I'm a serious cowboy.

If you are currently planning on shooting someone please keep it to yourself, we have already had a cannibal guy on the forum, I don't really want a columbine as well.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on November 07, 2019, 11:30:37 PM
Quote from: Bruno on November 07, 2019, 07:59:17 PM

If you are currently planning on shooting someone please keep it to yourself, we have already had a cannibal guy on the forum, I don't really want a columbine as well.

That was that weird Lucas guy, right?
Molon Lube

Faust

Yeah that luka guy hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luka_Magnotta

Also I thought Bruno was some new guy registering to talk about guns, but Its frankster, disregard my panicking. Though maybe I should be as I have object impermanence and if someone changes their name they literally dont exist any more
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on November 07, 2019, 11:47:53 PM
Yeah that luka guy hxxps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luka_Magnotta

Also I thought Bruno was some new guy registering to talk about guns, but Its frankster, disregard my panicking. Though maybe I should be as I have object impermanence and if someone changes their name they literally dont exist any more

I knew it was Frankster and I'm still a little freaked out.
Molon Lube

rong

Taurus Judge
shoots 45 long colt and/or 410 shotgun shells (birdshot, buckshot, slugs)
you know, so you can stun, injure and paint the walls
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Fujikoma

410 doesn't work though when it comes to people. You need a better people round. You need something that is going to do a lot more damage than a bb gun.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Fujikoma on November 08, 2019, 12:10:10 AM
410 doesn't work though when it comes to people. You need a better people round. You need something that is going to do a lot more damage than a bb gun.

Jesus.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

This kind of brain-damaged shit is PRECISELY why I advocate the first strike use of nuclear weapons for any reason or no reason at all.

"I LEARNED ALL THE BALLISTICS THEORY I EVER NEEDED WATCHING DIRTY HARRY."
\
:joshua:
Molon Lube

altered

Pro tip: pretty much fucking ANYTHING traveling over 600 feet per second will fuck you up. Including 6mm plastic BBs.

Pretty much fucking ANYTHING traveling over 800 feet per second will stand a good chance of killing you. Including 6mm plastic BBs.

When you look at shards of hot fucking metal, 400 feet per second can damn well be enough. Two shot derringers were popular in cowboy times for a reason, and it wasn't fucking target practice.