Main Menu

Your daily rage.

Started by Doktor Howl, November 14, 2019, 08:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Restraints don't kill people.

They put that boy in a chokehold and it killed him.

altered

Who was it who was all, "schools care about their students" again?

This isn't an isolated incident, except that it was fatal. Growing up on the autism spectrum, I was put through shit like this all the time.

Unlike some of our moldering, archaic residents, "growing up" for me was as recent as the past two decades. And I have it on good authority that it never stopped, it only ever got worse.

They couldn't legally restrain kids that long when I was growing up. Instead, they dragged them to a small room with nothing in it, and locked the door. For hours. No checking in.

So this just affirms what I already knew, personally. Finally, something to point at and go "what were you saying again?"
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

Quote from: Cain on November 14, 2019, 08:36:10 PM
Restraints don't kill people.

They put that boy in a chokehold and it killed him.

Actually, it's even worse than that. According to Buzzfeed, he was held face-down in his own vomit until he choked.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Yeah, it's the Daily Fail. But it's real and the WaPo has a paywall.
Why is this lop of shit still alive?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7756349/George-Zimmerman-SUES-Trayvon-Martins-family-100MILLION.html
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division