News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

You will notice that EoC is no longer claiming to be Mexico

Started by Doktor Howl, November 18, 2019, 03:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Everyone knows that I am the legitimate Mexico, despite EoC's PARTISAN WITCH HUNT.  The rumors of me being a lizard person are FAKE NEWS started by EoC and his deep state cronies.  It is time to get back on track.  It is time to get BIGLY FOCUSED.  EoC is 100,000,000 years old, it's time for him to go home.  Besides, nobody in Mexico likes stegosauruses.  They're BAD NEWS.
Molon Lube

altered

When's the last time you heard of a stegosaur running for a public office?

And then what happened?

EoC meteored the earth! I have incontrovertible evidence of his criminal actions that I found on a blog with a black background and yellow MS Comic Sans font.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

altered

He also is corrupt and evil, as befits a several million year old dinolich. We know all about his nefarious deeds in service to Big Lizard, and his scheming with the deep-time state. We're working with the Pterodactyl Handler to expose his lies, and Salazore will pay for it!
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

The Johnny

It's actually funny cause we call "dinosaurs" all the older politicians which are sort of the equivalent of the "Ancien Regime"... mostly PRI politicians, the Senate and all the fuckers that are "plurinominals" (the ones that jump around different charges in different institutions, for different parties, depending where they need them).
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Johnny on November 18, 2019, 11:50:55 PM

It's actually funny cause we call "dinosaurs" all the older politicians which are sort of the equivalent of the "Ancien Regime"... mostly PRI politicians, the Senate and all the fuckers that are "plurinominals" (the ones that jump around different charges in different institutions, for different parties, depending where they need them).

I keep forgetting you weren't here for The Election, nor for the second half of the joke.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

altered

Was there ever a mega thread of the Mexico madness?

I got back here well after it was over, I was just talking truth to EoC's Mexico here with no knowledge of the true depth of his evil ways.

The Johnny

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 19, 2019, 12:45:47 AM
Quote from: The Johnny on November 18, 2019, 11:50:55 PM

I keep forgetting you weren't here for The Election, nor for the second half of the joke.

I was sort of, but no worries, the population is never here for The Electiontm in general terms  :lulz:

Dead people voting and all that jazz, and living people's votes getting nulled or thrown in the trash can.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Johnny on November 19, 2019, 04:11:18 AM

Dead people voting and all that jazz, and living people's votes getting nulled or thrown in the trash can.

I feel personally attacked.
Molon Lube

Cain

Is that this trashcan?

Junkenstein

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 19, 2019, 02:11:36 PM

You should. I've always supported the struggle of the posthumous rights movement.

Death is no excuse to stop having the horrors of life inflicted on you. Just look at unemployment for example. Did you know there's nearly a 100% unemployment rate for the dead? It's a massive scandal.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 19, 2019, 08:48:52 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 19, 2019, 02:11:36 PM

You should. I've always supported the struggle of the posthumous rights movement.

Death is no excuse to stop having the horrors of life inflicted on you. Just look at unemployment for example. Did you know there's nearly a 100% unemployment rate for the dead? It's a massive scandal.

Not here we don't.  We have 2.6% unemployment among the dead.
Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

Oho I see my lizard person opponent has come crawling out from his heat rock again. See how he lies with cricket legs still stuck in his teeth!

The People need a Mexico with eons of experience. Someone who can smash Juntakenstein with a spiked tail of Justice. Now you might say EoC, that sounds an awful lot like what the last surviving stegosaurus might say. But even baseless accusations such as these are permitted under the protective ridged spine of Free Speech. And besides, even if I were, for example, a literal dinosaur well, being a dinosaur is not a crime.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 21, 2019, 04:00:45 PM
Oho I see my lizard person opponent has come crawling out from his heat rock again. See how he lies with cricket legs still stuck in his teeth!

The People need a Mexico with eons of experience. Someone who can smash Juntakenstein with a spiked tail of Justice. Now you might say EoC, that sounds an awful lot like what the last surviving stegosaurus might say. But even baseless accusations such as these are permitted under the protective ridged spine of Free Speech. And besides, even if I were, for example, a literal dinosaur well, being a dinosaur is not a crime.

So, the Never-Hamisher has started his partisan witch hunt again.  People are saying that his DNA test came back, and he's not a Stegosaurus.  He's really a Eoraptor.  That's basically a sheep with teeth.  Just terrible, let me tell you.  Can a carnivorous sheep grow the economy?  Of course not.  I built the best Mexico EVER in HISTORY.  It's tremendous.  DON'T LISTEN TO THE ENDOTHERM.  He wants America to kowtow to the European Union, which is somewhere in Europe.  Experts tell me THAT'S NOT EVEN IN AMERICA.  Gila2020.  MAKE AMERICA EXOTHERMIC AGAIN.  ALSO MEXICO.
Molon Lube