News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

RWHN's spiritual leader has spoken.

Started by Doktor Howl, November 20, 2019, 07:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 23, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
What's you guys' position on the flavored shit? Cause MA is banning it and I'm kinda in favor, but I'm not really knowledgeable enough on the subject.

If you make it right, it should be mostly harmless.

I used unflavored, for two reasons:

1.  I know what's in it.
2.  I don't want to be the guy making everyone outlaw vaping by blowing huge gouts of Kiwi strawberry gramma's perfume all over the place.

24 mg, unflavored, 50/50 using a cheap pen.  It keeps the monster away and I can get away with it on a transatlantic flight.
Molon Lube

LMNO

So long as they keep selling tested and regulated THC oils, it ain't really my fight.

I do want better protections from the small businesses that got hammered when the 4-month ban went into effect.  The large, well-funded places could ride it out, but the point was to open the door to the POC communities that got hit hardest in the drug wars.  Some of them spent their life savings to open, and then they were effectively shut down due to a panic that was eventually (inevitably) found to be due to the black market shit.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on November 25, 2019, 01:29:36 PM
So long as they keep selling tested and regulated THC oils, it ain't really my fight.

I do want better protections from the small businesses that got hammered when the 4-month ban went into effect.  The large, well-funded places could ride it out, but the point was to open the door to the POC communities that got hit hardest in the drug wars.  Some of them spent their life savings to open, and then they were effectively shut down due to a panic that was eventually (inevitably) found to be due to the black market shit.

That's kinda the point.

Molon Lube

Fujikoma

Well, the house passed a bill, we'll see what the senate does with it. Depending on how the president approaches it will give us some clue whether he can put two and two together, which will, at least, in the eyes of the perceptive, ruin his defence of incompetence, which he's going to need if this impeachment goes much further, which, it needs to go so much further, a lot of people need to be wearing prison uniforms... that said, this one thing, is going to really, jerk things around, I'm thinking Trump would'nt veto a legal marijuana bill, which puts him slightly ahead of the average republican senator, who have to be at least semi-competent, semi because they're fucking stupid. If this is the one upside of a Trump presidency, that hopefully ends in tragedy and mortars for the weirdo hicks that rise up to rebel when he's impeached, removing that voting segment, then I'll take it.