News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Subpoenaed by Congress, but still refusing to testify

Started by altered, November 21, 2019, 05:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Just had the incredible pleasure of listening to that with altered in the zoom room by piping the audio in. That was GODLIKE and her reactions priceless.

LMNO and how he do:
:pope:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

LMNO

To be honest, I've been kind of blocked creatively for a while, made worse by this quarantine, as contrary as it sounds.

Thanks for recording that, altered.  It gave me much-needed inspiration.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on May 05, 2020, 09:47:58 PM
To be honest, I've been kind of blocked creatively for a while, made worse by this quarantine, as contrary as it sounds.

Almost all of my creativity has been channeled into work, these days.

Of course, my work is more fun than it used to be.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

I am consumed by that fucking goose. Altered is pleading with me not to write of say the things i am saying. I cannot stop myself. All has been altered by altered the alterant. The aptheosis of altered and the revelation of that fucking goose was inevitable. All had a part in it, yet none can be individually blamed. It was a rube-goldberg chain of events that once set into motion by observation and record of that fucking goose were inevitable. Even now I fight to contain my sense of self and appease altered in her still understandable denial of her ascension. I will write more later, but one thing is obvious now and cannot ever be changed. That fucking goose is on the loose. Altered believes, has just now said in my very ear that I will somehow doom us all by posting what I must to save myself. I merely acknowledge the new state of play.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

hooplala

Quote from: LMNO on May 05, 2020, 09:47:58 PM

I totally get that. My creativity took a holiday once isolation started. I think there is a part of me that thinks this is it, and what's the point? Also, despite my claims of "imagination", I am finding it increasingly difficult to imagine life outside of this.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

Quote from: LMNO on May 05, 2020, 08:08:35 PM
Much of the credit goes to that fucking goose.

Vocal credits: "That fucking goose" feat. altered

LMNO

Juana

Quote from: LMNO on May 05, 2020, 06:49:33 PM
Quote from: LMNO on May 04, 2020, 01:21:09 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 01, 2020, 06:29:16 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on May 01, 2020, 01:50:05 PM

3. somebody remix this, LET THE BEAT DROP

And then LMNO filed a grievance, and Cramulus accidentally and nobody ever heard from him again.  :cry:

Gimme a couple of days, I'll see what I can come up with

Hi, I'm back.
Dude. That's awesome.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Suu

I just had to cancel my entire trip to the UK, flights, hotels, and put in an insurance claim for our non-refundable train passes.

I knew it was coming, but none of this is helping my mood, especially since my dad didn't cancel my tickets for tomorrow to Michigan. I basically came home from therapy in a decent mood and had it all destroyed in a matter of fucking seconds.

My husband is a fucking android and has no emotional response to anything. I sit here crying on the couch and he just continues conversation and tries to show me things I have no interest in, like a goddamn child. I guess it's better than being abusive like the last round. The Navy is fucking with his orders again, and he doesn't understand why I am freaking out about any of it. It keeps going from Norfolk, to Norfolk and Honolulu, to maybe San Diego again, back to Norfolk, and he has zero comprehension as to why I am egregiously out of fucks right now and would rather drown than deal with another military move, I don't care if it's his last one.

I swear, I'm going to feed him to the sarlacc pit we have opening on the side of the house. It's a sinkhole, his name is Steve, military housing won't do anything about it.

At the very least, I'm glad we're not ending back up in New England. I heard today via a friend on FB that some other so-called "friends" have an actual deadpool on me to see when I finally bite it.

I'm so fucking over everything. And my research on my current project is moving much slower than I want it to, so I just may give up.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

altered

If you need a human voice, PM me. If you need to privately ditch some bile by text, PMs also open. Either way, I feel safe saying we all have your back if you need it.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Suu on May 06, 2020, 01:40:47 AM
I just had to cancel my entire trip to the UK, flights, hotels, and put in an insurance claim for our non-refundable train passes.

I knew it was coming, but none of this is helping my mood, especially since my dad didn't cancel my tickets for tomorrow to Michigan. I basically came home from therapy in a decent mood and had it all destroyed in a matter of fucking seconds.

My husband is a fucking android and has no emotional response to anything. I sit here crying on the couch and he just continues conversation and tries to show me things I have no interest in, like a goddamn child. I guess it's better than being abusive like the last round. The Navy is fucking with his orders again, and he doesn't understand why I am freaking out about any of it. It keeps going from Norfolk, to Norfolk and Honolulu, to maybe San Diego again, back to Norfolk, and he has zero comprehension as to why I am egregiously out of fucks right now and would rather drown than deal with another military move, I don't care if it's his last one.

I swear, I'm going to feed him to the sarlacc pit we have opening on the side of the house. It's a sinkhole, his name is Steve, military housing won't do anything about it.

At the very least, I'm glad we're not ending back up in New England. I heard today via a friend on FB that some other so-called "friends" have an actual deadpool on me to see when I finally bite it.

I'm so fucking over everything. And my research on my current project is moving much slower than I want it to, so I just may give up.

Suu thank you for coming here with your troubles. I saw an echo of my own ongoing scream and it seemed to me nobody in the thread was being real with you. I think you are an amazing person and I know EXACTLY how easy it is to not see that and despair and be about to rage quit life. I want to see you keep being awesome and badass and I have no doubt that not only will the current troubles one day end, but that you will, as I did, be glad you stayed. Be sure that some things will for now continue to deteriorate in some ways. You may have to make some hard changes for your own sake, but KEEP AT IT PLEASE! You are NOT alone and Not Dead YET! Fight like hell and burn everything that you must if it keeps you going even one more minute.

Give the Reaper THIS look and tell it to be fucking off now!
:suu:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on May 06, 2020, 01:40:47 AM

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Pretty sure I won't be in the thing this Friday night.  I have another thing.  Taxidermy and RDX may be involved.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 06, 2020, 02:07:15 AM
Pretty sure I won't be in the thing this Friday night.  I have another thing.  Taxidermy and RDX may be involved.

If ONLY I could find a way to combine both activities. In the room with QG now. Will let her know!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl