News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Subpoenaed by Congress, but still refusing to testify

Started by altered, November 21, 2019, 05:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Cramulus

OHHHHH SHIT
HERE WE GO AGAIN

but in a good way! Hiya Pixie!

Cain

Pope Pixie Pickle

Pope Pixie Pickle

Pope Pixie Pickle

I'm feeling a little crazier with lockdown and am trying to distract myself by coming back.

Cain

Good idea, especially given the great British public is already confusing "relaxed restrictions from Monday" with "do what you want, from right now". I'm expecting a very predictable spike in the coming days.

LMNO

Cramulus

HEY CAINAD --- check out the SCUP threads in the RPG Ghetto

(Cainad's partner is the one who introduced me to SCUP)

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Trivial

Gah looking for a facebook post, not sure if it was on Pango's page or not where it starts out "do you think we're more stable than yugoslavia" or something of that nature about how the NRA amd like minded message boards always talked about a purge and that they don't want to rise up with the government they're waiting for the government ok to go and kill their neighbors.

Because yeah sort of want to share that.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Freeky

last time, it was just to prove to myself i could make it back. my reason was unworthy, i flopped the landing, and vanished again.

this time, my country is on fire in a figurative and literal sense that i never thought would happen.

hey. i give a lot of fucks about shit going down. what's up in this bitch?

Suu

Facebook isn't loading for me. Literally the best thing that could happen right now, except that part where I'm being asked to debunk Hitler memes and I cannot. Good thing I have a moderator for that.

I'm going to spend my day reading books and working on my garden, and thinking of what it would be like in a different timeline, because I've gotten more threats on my life this week than I care to admit. The Right wants me dead because I debunk their shit, the Left wants me dead because my husband is active duty and they think that he's coming to kill them. (FFS, he's a bubblehead.)

Yes, reading about the Bronze Age will make me feel better.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

Suu, I wanna hear your best "bronze age collapse" theory

The Sea People were from space, right? I mean, it's kinda obvious. Like we wouldn't notice.