News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Subpoenaed by Congress, but still refusing to testify

Started by altered, November 21, 2019, 05:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Cramulus on June 02, 2020, 03:19:33 PM
Suu, I wanna hear your best "bronze age collapse" theory

The Sea People were from space, right? I mean, it's kinda obvious. Like we wouldn't notice.

Seems reasonable.

There was also a massive volcano eruption on Thera, which is now known as Santorini. Nothing like a good volcanic winter and some pirates to fuck up civilization.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Freeky on June 02, 2020, 09:54:10 AM
last time, it was just to prove to myself i could make it back. my reason was unworthy, i flopped the landing, and vanished again.

this time, my country is on fire in a figurative and literal sense that i never thought would happen.

hey. i give a lot of fucks about shit going down. what's up in this bitch?

Flopped another one.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

2020:  Plague, murder hornets, riots, and the misery princess came back to PD.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on June 02, 2020, 05:46:49 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on June 02, 2020, 03:19:33 PM
Suu, I wanna hear your best "bronze age collapse" theory

The Sea People were from space, right? I mean, it's kinda obvious. Like we wouldn't notice.

Seems reasonable.

There was also a massive volcano eruption on Thera, which is now known as Santorini. Nothing like a good volcanic winter and some pirates to fuck up civilization.

Yep.  As fast as Freeky can fuck up a game shop.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Okay, Cain, Faust, I have NO CLUE about the three people in the waiting room.

They look like bots, but I don't want to shitcan them without knowing they're bots.
Molon Lube

Freeky

so, i'm getting really big into alternative ways to grow crops n shit, because while my fiancee really wants to go a traditional farm that uses horse technology route, i think the reality is just really going to be way too onerous for the two of us alone to produce the majority of our food for, what, minimum of five people at this point, two of those have dedicated incomes from outside sources (bee is one of them), two of us are severely impaired by chronic illness (i'm one of them), and then boi is gonna be a teen so probably not real hot on unpaid labor, which is totally fair i feel.

i really like the idea of going with grow bags and sack farming, because you can grow so fucking much food in a square meter cube, it's ridiculous.

here's a rad fucking video about it, 2:43 long https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAXHn0-gxZA and here's another longer one, 11:26 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBGx5nPHp3M

Doktor Howl

"THESE EDIBLES AREN'T DOING SHIT!"

*ten minutes later*

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

"These edibles aren't doing shit!"

*ten minutes later*

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Freeky on June 03, 2020, 02:13:55 AM
so, i'm getting really big into alternative ways to grow crops n shit, because while my fiancee really wants to go a traditional farm that uses horse technology route, i think the reality is just really going to be way too onerous for the two of us alone to produce the majority of our food for, what, minimum of five people at this point, two of those have dedicated incomes from outside sources (bee is one of them), two of us are severely impaired by chronic illness (i'm one of them), and then boi is gonna be a teen so probably not real hot on unpaid labor, which is totally fair i feel.

i really like the idea of going with grow bags and sack farming, because you can grow so fucking much food in a square meter cube, it's ridiculous.

here's a rad fucking video about it, 2:43 long https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAXHn0-gxZA and here's another longer one, 11:26 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBGx5nPHp3M

Professional standards force me to say that there's a very real hazard in growing food crops around Tucson, and so I just did, but because I hate you, I'm not going to say what it is.

Enjoy your veggies.
Molon Lube

Faust

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 03, 2020, 01:56:51 AM

They look like bots, but I don't want to shitcan them without knowing they're bots.

Two bots and one with a fake email and username combo likely to be that nutcase from the other day
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on June 03, 2020, 03:14:11 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 03, 2020, 01:56:51 AM

Two bots and one with a fake email and username combo likely to be that nutcase from the other day

Word.
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

so, i'm getting really big into alternative ways to grow crops n shit, because while my fiancee really wants to go a traditional farm that uses horse technology route,

You can tell your fiancee that traditional farms don't use horses anymore.  They switched over to tractors around the 1920s.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on June 03, 2020, 04:01:41 AM
so, i'm getting really big into alternative ways to grow crops n shit, because while my fiancee really wants to go a traditional farm that uses horse technology route,

You can tell your fiancee that traditional farms don't use horses anymore.  They switched over to tractors around the 1920s.

Freeky trying to take care of a horse.

The mind boggles.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

that's cool, I'd never heard of sack farming

how much space do you have?