News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Subpoenaed by Congress, but still refusing to testify

Started by altered, November 21, 2019, 05:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trivial

https://www.climatechangecommunication.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/ConspiracyTheoryHandbook.pdf

"Source-based debunking attempts to reduce the
credibility of conspiracy theorists whereas empathy
based debunkings compassionately call attention to
the targets of conspiracy theories. A source-based
debunking that ridiculed believers of lizard men was
found to be as effective as a fact-based debunking.
In contrast, an empathy-based debunking of
antiSemitic conspiracy theories that argued that Jews
today face similar persecution as early Christians was
unsuccessful."

Mock conspiracy theorists for the common good.  :lulz:
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

altered

Good to know that a trend I had perceived but was uncertain of is in fact true.

No one who targets a persecuted group gives a fuck about those people. The only way to adjust their beliefs is to make them regret them.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

The Johnny

I fundamentally disagree, if you invest enough emotional resources to the rabid rat, you will find that deep down it only needed love.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

minuspace

Doktor Howl

So, Jenn just got carted off by the EMTs to the cardiac ward.

And due to the plague, I can't be with her.
Molon Lube

minuspace

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

minuspace

Doktor Howl

Just heard from her.

She's awake & alert, not comfortable, and while they are not ruling out a heart attack, there is no detectable damage.

Waiting on enzyme tests.
Molon Lube

minuspace

Thank goodness, hope all comes comes back clear.

Also heard back from mine and she sounds okay.

[not anything serious like 911]

Cramulus

LMNO

Nibor the Priest

altered

Definitely putting my hopes in the pool here. Good outcomes only.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 02, 2020, 04:57:14 AM
Just heard from her.

She's awake & alert, not comfortable, and while they are not ruling out a heart attack, there is no detectable damage.

Waiting on enzyme tests.

Good luck. No obvious damage sounds positive.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.