Open Bar: Subpoenaed by Congress, but still refusing to testify

Started by altered, November 21, 2019, 05:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Frontside Back on February 12, 2020, 04:49:50 PM
I'm much more intrigued by the possibility of masturbating in space and floating the sperm bubble out of the airlock. That gotta be a form of immortality.

:|
Molon Lube

Cramulus

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on February 12, 2020, 05:14:37 PM

no no no, that's how you get the space baby from 2001

Every time I remember David Bowman's transformation, I am further enraged by his failure to anything COOL that his new capabilities gave him.
Molon Lube

Frontside Back

Not necessarily. To my knowledge you need also someone letting their period bubble out of airlock and an Infinite Improbability Drive.
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

Faust

Quote from: Frontside Back on February 12, 2020, 06:08:36 PM

Not necessarily. To my knowledge you need also someone letting their period bubble out of airlock and an Infinite Improbability Drive.

I must have had the censured version, in mine it was a bowl of petunias and a whale
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Today I saw an ad for wild-caught fish as "eating clean".   :lulz:

PT Barnum was an optimist.
Molon Lube

Trivial

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 12, 2020, 06:28:44 PM

Man, the best way to know if a fish is really fresh is if its parasites are still alive.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

The Johnny

[quote author=T̼̞̼ͅr̳̬̤̖̱͚̮̘̜̦̦i̲̩̝͕̣̲̪v̺͇̫̯͉͖͈͖͔̺̰̣͉̟̻̫̭i̦̖Q link=topic=38784.msg1435442#msg1435442 date=1581568010]
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 12, 2020, 06:28:44 PM

Man, the best way to know if a fish is really fresh is if its parasites are still alive.
[/quote]

My favourite "fresh, wild and clean" fish are the ones where the plastic bag I'll use to transport it, is already included inside of its stomach.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

altered

I've eaten wild caught fish from the Allegheny as a kid.

Let me just say, crappie is a misnomer. Fucking delicious.

Let me also say that I am absolutely certain some of my later developmental damage had something to do with that fish, delicious as it was.

I mean. Come on. The fucking Allegheny.

The only way it could have been worse is fishing in the Connequenessing. Then again, fishing there you probably would need to use a spare tire as a sinker and steel cable to prevent the line from dissolving on contact.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

minuspace

Yes, fresh fish. Met this sushi shokunin from Vegas, he liked to serve his lobsters alive, turned so they could see themselves being eaten.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LuciferX on February 13, 2020, 09:14:51 AM
Yes, fresh fish. Met this sushi shokunin from Vegas, he liked to serve his lobsters alive, turned so they could see themselves being eaten.

POINT COMPLETELY MISSED.    :mind ray:
Molon Lube

Juana

Eighth and ninth grade are the rates we survive through the foreberence of others, is2g.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

minuspace

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 13, 2020, 02:01:19 PM

The sharp ones know better.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LuciferX on February 13, 2020, 11:33:27 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 13, 2020, 02:01:19 PM

The sharp ones know better.

Eat shit.
Molon Lube

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner