News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Subpoenaed by Congress, but still refusing to testify

Started by altered, November 21, 2019, 05:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Juana on February 28, 2020, 02:15:56 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 28, 2020, 12:22:32 AM
So, now, according to FB, any link, meme, or gif from me is spam.
????

Yep.  Straight to a violation of community standards for any of the above,  including a link to Scientific American.

I seem to have annoyed the alt-right incel cube dwellers in the FB admin boiler room.
Molon Lube

Trivial

Post the same picture of Zuck every hour.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Bruno

I think I know what the Republican plan is to solve the Social Security conundrum.

It's to let COVID-19 kill off half the population over 65.

It's funny how many problems will sort themselves out if you just don't give a shit.

Bye-bye Meemaw. Bye-bye Peepaw. Hello Brave New World.
Formerly something else...

Cain

Quote from: Faust on February 27, 2020, 11:58:47 PM
Should this be locked? I've unlocked it

Not to my knowledge. Not unless the bar was quarantined to contain coronavirus, and since I don't see a bunch of gormless people wandering around, putting their fingers over everything and then sticking them in their mouths (which is apparently the protocol, or might as well be), I think we're safe.

Cramulus

the system is FINALLY working

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cramulus on February 28, 2020, 12:28:34 PM

the system is FINALLY working

The natural thing to do is set up a fresh Hamish Howl page and start paying to promote posts before they realize what you're doing and sue if they try to cheat you or refuse service.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

[quote author=T̼̞̼ͅr̳̬̤̖̱͚̮̘̜̦̦i̲̩̝͕̣̲̪v̺͇̫̯͉͖͈͖͔̺̰̣͉̟̻̫̭i̦̖Q link=topic=38784.msg1435861#msg1435861 date=1582869174]

[/quote]

I can't post any pics at all.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Trivial

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 28, 2020, 01:44:42 PM
[quote author=T̼̞̼ͅr̳̬̤̖̱͚̮̘̜̦̦i̲̩̝͕̣̲̪v̺͇̫̯͉͖͈͖͔̺̰̣͉̟̻̫̭i̦̖Q link=topic=38784.msg1435861#msg1435861 date=1582869174]

[/quote]

Oh it's stuff you're sharing?

Trivial

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 28, 2020, 01:44:42 PM

[/quote]

I haven't found one of zuck, but maybe sharing these?
https://www.facebook.com/samepicofdavecoulier/

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 02, 2020, 06:12:55 PM
Just gonna stick this here so I can find it tonight to drop on a nationalist he man page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8-vje-bq9c&feature=youtu.be

That was amazing and brightened up my day.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

altered

Update!

Instead of helldesk, it turns out I'll be doing data security auditing. Also it turns out this is probably a certainty now.

No one likes the auditor. But this is literally my hobby. I will have so much fun, and I will get away with being an overbearing nightmare beast on account of the user being a security defeating IDIOT 6 times of 10.

And I get to do it all while blasting brutal death metal, playing Bloodborne, and chowing down on just so much pizza. What more can you ask for?
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cramulus