Started by altered, November 21, 2019, 05:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 24, 2020, 11:48:13 PM
Quote from: Juana on March 24, 2020, 11:33:21 PM
Quote from: Cain on March 24, 2020, 11:06:48 PM
Quote from: Juana on March 24, 2020, 10:27:01 PM
Quote from: Suu on March 24, 2020, 08:35:08 PM
About to join Dok in the FB slammer in 5...4...3...2...
What'd you do?

Violated the NAP.
No idea what that means.

Non Aggression Principle.  It's libertarianism for letting people die miserably in an ethical, moral way.

Or alternatively kill them with extreme prejudice for meeting some arbitrary definition of aggression:

But mostly violating the NAP means a libertarian is crying somewhere about the inherent unfairness, and so it should be encouraged.

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Cain

Perfection. I was hoping it would be that when I clicked on the link.

The Wizard Joseph

There's a "Discordian" "Libertarian" FB group I'm a member of but only as a sort of rarely posting monitor. Now I have something WORTH posting there.

Oh this is gonna be good...  :evil:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Just for shits I also posted it to one of Vermin Supreme's political groups demanding a policy discussion about his platform.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Bruno

Quote from: Cain on March 25, 2020, 07:07:49 AM
Perfection. I was hoping it would be that when I clicked on the link.

Pretty sure it was from you that I first heard of it.

I have a feeling that someone I know (in real life and also FB) is an ancap, and that I will have to introduce him to it very soon.
Formerly something else...

Suu

Long story short, I had someone on a friend's page say that he was a free person under the protection of the First Amendment, and was not under the jurisdiction of listening to the government being locked down.

After I tried to wrap my head around that fallacy, I reminded him that the 1A and 2A are, in fact, rights bestowed by the government.

He laugh reacted and told me to get bent.

I reminded him to re-read John Locke's Second Treatise wherein it states that the biggest threat to a free person is another free person, because without laws, nobody can hear you scream rape.

So I send him a picture of me holding Vera, my Sig716 AR-10 variant, and told him I was coming for his toilet paper.

And he said I was threatening him and he would report me.

I reminded him as such that if he reports me, that he was in debt to a governing body, be it even a private company like Facebook, and therein not free.

He blocked me.

I've decided I now need an AK-47 with a rainbow stock, for real Gay Space Communist flavor, the next time the Malthusians get uppity.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on March 25, 2020, 05:24:29 PM
Long story short, I had someone on a friend's page say that he was a free person under the protection of the First Amendment, and was not under the jurisdiction of listening to the government being locked down.

After I tried to wrap my head around that fallacy, I reminded him that the 1A and 2A are, in fact, rights bestowed by the government.

I reminded him to re-read John Locke's Second Treatise wherein it states that the biggest threat to a free person is another free person, because without laws, nobody can hear you scream rape.

So I send him a picture of me holding Vera, my Sig716 AR-10 variant, and told him I was coming for his toilet paper.

I reminded him as such that if he reports me, that he was in debt to a governing body, be it even a private company like Facebook, and therein not free.

He blocked me.

I've decided I now need an AK-47 with a rainbow stock, for real Gay Space Communist flavor, the next time the Malthusians get uppity.

"IMA FREE MAN DON'T NEED NO GUBMINT!"
\
:chickenhawk:

"I'M REPORTING YOU."
\
:joshua:
Molon Lube

Cramulus

THE GOVERNMENT HAS NO AUTHORITY OVER ME
             /
:ronpaul:

THIS COURT HAS NO AUTHORITY OVER ME
             /

THIS JAIL CELL HAS NO AUTHORITY OVER ME
             /

The Wizard Joseph

:suu:

BAD LADY SAY ME NO FREEDOM! ME APPEAL TO AUTHORITY TO PROVE BAD LADY'S WRONGLIES NO HURT ME.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Suu

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on March 25, 2020, 07:06:04 PM
:suu:

BAD LADY SAY ME NO FREEDOM! ME APPEAL TO AUTHORITY TO PROVE BAD LADY'S WRONGLIES NO HURT ME.

I may need to update my personal meme to include how fucking gray I've gotten in the last 10 years.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

"Suu is prematurely going gray because of your bullshit".

Juana

Quote from: Suu on March 25, 2020, 05:24:29 PM

He blocked me.

:golfclap: :lulz: that's a delight.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Suu

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman