News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Subpoenaed by Congress, but still refusing to testify

Started by altered, November 21, 2019, 05:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

:lulz:

Unfortunately, I cannot drive and this is the kind of place where you'd be lucky to intentionally infect one other person before you'd die of exposure. That's another big part of my not worrying.

That sadly means I cannot perform direct action if I catch the death.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Suu

Trying to explain to people on the internet that I still have to go to therapy is fucking terrible. She's not set up for teleconferencing in her office yet, how hard is this to understand? Once she is, we'll transition over.

"Do you REALLY have to go?"

Well I don't fucking know, Karen, do you REALLY want me to take an entire bottle of pills and see what happens for fucking SCIENCE because my depression says it's a good idea?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Juana

Quote from: Junkenstein on March 31, 2020, 04:14:33 AM
Quote from: Juana on March 31, 2020, 02:05:13 AM
Quote from: Suu on March 31, 2020, 12:35:47 AM
I love how all the OG Peedees are coming back just in time for all the shit to go down.

It was like the pandemic put out the Spag Signal or some shit.
Right? A synchronicity for sure.

Is anyone taking bets yet on which of us caused it? I've heard a fair few silly theories lately but not one has pulled out occams razor and pointed it at p3nt. I've got 2 euro on Payne as an outside bet.

Another 2 weeks and rev ill fitting suit will be back showing how the pox spreads via weed farms.
If RWHN comes back, I'm blaming you personally for that fucking nerd.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Juana on March 31, 2020, 07:05:23 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on March 31, 2020, 04:14:33 AM
Quote from: Juana on March 31, 2020, 02:05:13 AM
Quote from: Suu on March 31, 2020, 12:35:47 AM
I love how all the OG Peedees are coming back just in time for all the shit to go down.

It was like the pandemic put out the Spag Signal or some shit.
Right? A synchronicity for sure.

Is anyone taking bets yet on which of us caused it? I've heard a fair few silly theories lately but not one has pulled out occams razor and pointed it at p3nt. I've got 2 euro on Payne as an outside bet.

Another 2 weeks and rev ill fitting suit will be back showing how the pox spreads via weed farms.
If RWHN comes back, I'm blaming you personally for that fucking nerd.

I am banned on FB and so I have nothing to chew on.  RWHN coming back would be just the ticket. 
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 31, 2020, 07:08:32 PM
I am banned on FB and so I have nothing to chew on.  RWHN coming back would be just the ticket.
Is that the DRUGS guy? Leave me a drumstick.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on March 31, 2020, 07:24:29 PM

It's the WE HAVE TO DESTROY THE CHILDREN TO SAVE THEM guy, so yeah.
Molon Lube

Frontside Back

Ok, I'm rent striking now. My demands are:

-I want to be allowed to take pets, a cat in particular.

-nothing

I also have this very dumb feeling that I could've just asked and have better outcomes.  :lulz:
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

The Wizard Joseph

I am continuing to have a serious problem posting and even navigating the board. I cleared my cache and even tried downloading firefox app, which btw basically refused to load pd as dangerously unsecured or something. I'm taking this as a sign from Her to finish setting up my little computer desk. Hopefully the thing will work and solve the problem.

Not even sure this post will go through.

Fourth attempt
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Juana

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 31, 2020, 07:26:22 PM

*Squints in school to prison pipeline* :lulz:

If you wanna, I'm hosting a thing on zoom and you're all totally welcome to join. The meeting ID is 867-097-9754.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Juana on April 01, 2020, 10:05:44 PM

If you wanna, I'm hosting a thing on zoom and you're all totally welcome to join. The meeting ID is 867-097-9754.

That was a great deal of fun.  I'll be back on tomorrow night.

I will have to bump the 21C man thing tomorrow morning, because I have found a Tucker Carlson fan page and they need my love.
Molon Lube

Juana

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 02, 2020, 03:20:22 AM
Quote from: Juana on April 01, 2020, 10:05:44 PM

That was a great deal of fun.  I'll be back on tomorrow night.

I will have to bump the 21C man thing tomorrow morning, because I have found a Tucker Carlson fan page and they need my love.
It was!! I'll be def running another one tomorrow and take you time!

altered

Looking forward to it! I have a lot of time off and on for the foreseeable future and it's well worth filling with more no-good cretinous bastards. The other options are video games I am not currently enjoying (who knew you could get sick of Bloodborne!) and music I get exiled outside to listen to.

Speaking of that, I have to link some more horrible shit from the era of Tripp pants and white kid dreads.

Suu

HOLY SHIT, MY MOM GOT ZUCCED.

Actual phonecall from my parents:

Dad: GUESS WHAT?!
Me: You caught the COVID but you aren't leaving me jack shit in the will?
Dad: NO! BETTER!
Me: ...what?
Dad: Your mom got banned from Facebook!
Me: WAIT, WHAT?
Mom: *on speaker phone* SO LISTEN TO THIS SHIT
Me: Oh lawd.
Mom: All I did, all I fucking did, was comment on someone's post about how people are leaving gloves all over the place. All I said was, "Americans are slobs." And I got a warning and banned for 3 days for bullying!
Me: Wait...what? For THAT?
Mom: SERIOUSLY. I mean, you threaten to punch Nazis. I tell Americans to pick up their trash, and woops, look at us! I done pissed off the Zuckerberg.
Me: ...I'm so fucking proud of you right now.
Mom: Right?! We knew you would be.
Me: And Americans are slobs.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."