News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Subpoenaed by Congress, but still refusing to testify

Started by altered, November 21, 2019, 05:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on April 02, 2020, 08:38:13 PM
HOLY SHIT, MY MOM GOT ZUCCED.

Actual phonecall from my parents:

Dad: GUESS WHAT?!
Me: You caught the COVID but you aren't leaving me jack shit in the will?
Dad: NO! BETTER!
Me: ...what?
Dad: Your mom got banned from Facebook!
Me: WAIT, WHAT?
Mom: *on speaker phone* SO LISTEN TO THIS SHIT
Me: Oh lawd.
Mom: All I did, all I fucking did, was comment on someone's post about how people are leaving gloves all over the place. All I said was, "Americans are slobs." And I got a warning and banned for 3 days for bullying!
Me: Wait...what? For THAT?
Mom: SERIOUSLY. I mean, you threaten to punch Nazis. I tell Americans to pick up their trash, and woops, look at us! I done pissed off the Zuckerberg.
Me: ...I'm so fucking proud of you right now.
Mom: Right?! We knew you would be.
Me: And Americans are slobs.

Tell your mom the Asshat Nation has her back in the joint.
Molon Lube

Faust

Quote from: Suu on April 02, 2020, 08:38:13 PM
HOLY SHIT, MY MOM GOT ZUCCED.

Actual phonecall from my parents:

Dad: GUESS WHAT?!
Me: You caught the COVID but you aren't leaving me jack shit in the will?
Dad: NO! BETTER!
Me: ...what?
Dad: Your mom got banned from Facebook!
Me: WAIT, WHAT?
Mom: *on speaker phone* SO LISTEN TO THIS SHIT
Me: Oh lawd.
Mom: All I did, all I fucking did, was comment on someone's post about how people are leaving gloves all over the place. All I said was, "Americans are slobs." And I got a warning and banned for 3 days for bullying!
Me: Wait...what? For THAT?
Mom: SERIOUSLY. I mean, you threaten to punch Nazis. I tell Americans to pick up their trash, and woops, look at us! I done pissed off the Zuckerberg.
Me: ...I'm so fucking proud of you right now.
Mom: Right?! We knew you would be.
Me: And Americans are slobs.
Your mother is a few weeks away from organizing raids on forums from one of the underworld chan sites. Its a slippery slope, this is how it starts
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Wizard Joseph

As soon as I can manage I want to get in on the zoom thing. Maybe not this session, but soon. I strongly believe that mass conferencing is the way forward for several social staples that can no longer be safely done in person.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Juana

I need to do a couple things but I'll be starting today session in idk about two hours?
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

altered

Quote from: Juana on April 02, 2020, 10:00:51 PM
I need to do a couple things but I'll be starting today session in idk about two hours?

Sounds good to me!
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Just post the group number, if it is different.
Molon Lube

minuspace

Juana

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 02, 2020, 10:17:36 PM

A host has to start and stay in the meeting, I believe. The ID is still 867-097-9754 tho. I could easily make you or Alter a meeting host, it either of you wants to.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Juana

Cain

altered

Quote from: Juana on April 02, 2020, 10:45:31 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 02, 2020, 10:17:36 PM

A host has to start and stay in the meeting, I believe. The ID is still 867-097-9754 tho. I could easily make you or Alter a meeting host, it either of you wants to.

Sadly, I can't host. iOS only for the moment and off-and-on busy. I do appreciate the offer, just no good for me to be hosting anything!
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

minuspace

Juana

altered

Webcams are optional, yes. In fact, when joining a chat you can opt to disable video so it doesn't even try to find a camera.