News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Subpoenaed by Congress, but still refusing to testify

Started by altered, November 21, 2019, 05:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Hmm, I'm more tempted now, but it is almost midnight and I'm not entirely sure how soundproof the flat is.

Juana

My friend (Theo, for Rog and Alter) is running out for anyone who wants in
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Juana on April 03, 2020, 12:12:57 AM
My friend (Theo, for Rog and Alter) is running out for anyone who wants in

I'm getting set up. Should have a rig put together by the end of the night. Will almost certainly catch the next one.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Juana

Also, Roger, I NEED a video of a dildo being fired into that ballistics gel.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Suu

I'm hiding over here for good again, Facebook is a toolbox, and everybody has opinions they need to smear across my face like shit, and I'm in no mood for it.

I'm out of fight.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

Facebook is trash.

The only reason I'm there is because everyone else, otherwise I would boycott it until they introduced dark mode. And felchies.

LMNO

Well, you're halfway there.  The latest update has dark mode.

Suu

Quote from: Cain on April 03, 2020, 03:51:10 PM
Facebook is trash.

The only reason I'm there is because everyone else, otherwise I would boycott it until they introduced dark mode. And felchies.

I think that whole, "everyone else" thing is why I'm there as well. Other than that, all it does is piss me off, and yelling at people isn't fun anymore.  :sad:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

Quote from: LMNO on April 03, 2020, 04:00:26 PM

That's why I specifically added felchies. Also we don't have dark mode (or Facebook dating) in the UK yet.

Quote from: Suu on April 03, 2020, 04:04:11 PM
Quote from: Cain on April 03, 2020, 03:51:10 PM
Facebook is trash.

I think that whole, "everyone else" thing is why I'm there as well. Other than that, all it does is piss me off, and yelling at people isn't fun anymore.  :sad:

Yeah, you reach a certain point sometimes where it's like "this is just a waste of my own time".

Suu

We also don't have Hamish, which I mean, removes a great deal of appeal from social media has a whole.

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on April 03, 2020, 04:00:26 PM

Have you actually had good luck with trying that out?  I have not. It loaded and froze my entire system. Same with the new live stream "director".

LMNO

Suu

So, since all of my major work for the summer has been officially postponed until next year. I'm debating if I should just crack open one of my expensive beers, or crack open the Benedryl and go back to bed.

The Wizard Joseph

So I have completed a major tech upgrade.  I am now ready to use Zoom, skype, and other platforms.  I would love to see some of you face to face in the not so distant future.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Juana

"everybody else is there" is probably the only reason Facebook still exists. We need another mass exodus a la Myspace when Murdock bought it and everybody left.