News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Open Bar: Subpoenaed by Congress, but still refusing to testify

Started by altered, November 21, 2019, 05:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

I have a Zoom room running right now. PM me and I'll pass the code and PW for the day along
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Hoopla has the code. I generally stay open until 11 or midnight. All spags invited.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

hooplala

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 09, 2020, 07:04:33 PM
Hoopla has the code. I generally stay open until 11 or midnight. All spags invited.

I will be on in a little over an hour from now, when my shift is over.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla! on April 09, 2020, 07:06:32 PM

TWJ, send me the info?  I might be able to get on in about 4 hours.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 09, 2020, 07:07:19 PM

momentatily

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 09, 2020, 07:09:26 PM

momentatily

also now that I know you can see out from your FB cell I'm adding you to a closed, hidden group for coordinating the codes with my FB friends.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 09, 2020, 07:15:42 PM

momentatily

also now that I know you can see out from your FB cell I'm adding you to a closed, hidden group for coordinating the codes with my FB friends.

I cannot accept group invitations.  If it requires me to click, I can't do it.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 09, 2020, 07:20:13 PM

momentatily

Doesn't matter. I can't send it. FB is stepping on my balls about preventing me as a potential spammer and straight up refuses to process my appeal to their systems.  :evilmad:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 09, 2020, 07:22:14 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 09, 2020, 07:20:13 PM

momentatily

Doesn't matter. I can't send it. FB is stepping on my balls about preventing me as a potential spammer and straight up refuses to process my appeal to their systems.  :evilmad:

That means the bots are screwy again, and nobody's in the office.
Molon Lube

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

The Wizard Joseph

I have figured out how to use youtube and the share audio feature to pipe in music and sing Karaoke through the Zoom room!!

Achievement unlocked: Karaoke Ascension

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLeIyy2ipps

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

Important missive from the Book of Faces for one Messere Howl:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on April 09, 2020, 11:05:41 PM
Important missive from the Book of Faces for one Messere Howl:

Saw that.   :lulz:

Besides, that's all backwards.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Gonna be AFK in the group room for a bit, but back soon. I'm leaving the video feed up to prevent room closure. If I'm not in my seat on the vid I will be soon.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl