News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Subpoenaed by Congress, but still refusing to testify

Started by altered, November 21, 2019, 05:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

My apologies too. I've been nonstop working on getting that damn site to feed me pages (it seems to despise mobile) and finally managed it.

If you are up to it, throw me anything I can help you out with in dealing with the troll. Broke open the post history finally around ten minutes ago and just about choked on my soda. Real piece of something, can't wait to get to working on the fucker.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on April 11, 2020, 03:33:44 AM
My apologies too. I've been nonstop working on getting that damn site to feed me pages (it seems to despise mobile) and finally managed it.

If you are up to it, throw me anything I can help you out with in dealing with the troll. Broke open the post history finally around ten minutes ago and just about choked on my soda. Real piece of something, can't wait to get to working on the fucker.

Thing is, why don't we log in as variations of APDST, steal his sig, his profile pic, etc, and then be him until he chokes out?
Molon Lube

altered

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 11, 2020, 06:34:34 AM

Thing is, why don't we log in as variations of APDST, steal his sig, his profile pic, etc, and then be him until he chokes out?

What kind of being him are we talking? Variants or 100%? Variants probably lasts longer, 100% maximizes butthurt.

Your troll, your rules, I just want to know what they are.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 11, 2020, 01:43:53 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 11, 2020, 01:39:09 AM
It's cool. I'm sorry for that Roger. Closing shop for the night. need sleep. will reopen in the morning around 10 central. My brain needs to reboot entirely, I'm on about 4 hrs on the last 24. Gonna just try for a solid 9 or 10. Goodnight folks! It was a fruitful day overall.

It's cool.  Don't take it as a slam from me, I am just not fit for human company right now.

As a guy that has occasional, and once VERY common, rage demons myself I can appreciate that you at least disengage rather than get abusive. It was abrupt and confusing. I at first thought you had gotten upset at the noncompliant software, but I realized from your voice that you were too UPSET for that and realized that we had been essentially talking over and past you to some degree. I know you well enough to know that THAT and belittlement from a peer or friend SET YOU OFF. I think that there is probably a need for some adjustment to social ettiquette necessary in using such virtual spaces. with just three voices on a line at the same time things can descend into chaos signal wise VERY quickly.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

I must bow out in that I have too many irons in the fire already, but that is a brilliant way to attack his identity complex.
:notnice:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

I think I found Cramulus' developmentally challenged 2nd cousin on a "luciferian" FB group. Presented without context as an OP.

Chaos theory explained.

Im obsessed with it for a long time.
Still am. Think we live indife of fractals.

To emphasize how huge this was to me, when I found the fibonacci sequence InSIDE this fractal, I didnt sleep for a week

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

I never thought trolling a bunch of self proclaimed "Luciferians" could bring such joy!

I posted this and have no regrets. It's actually brought some of the smart(ish) people out of hiding.

QuoteSeems a mod is complaining about being complained TO about lack of debate, satanist wankery, and lack of meaningful engagement in the group. Allow me to post therefore a strong and contentious opinion to remedy that a bit. The reason for this is that "Lucifer" is in fact himself a pretentious, disengaged, self absorbed wanker that couldn't fight his way out of the wet paper bag he got stuffed into after his failed "rebellion", much less LEAD anyone human or otherwise to REAL freedom. His obsessive focus on his rather severe Daddy issues prevents him from doing anything that does not feed into the narcissism that inevitably consumes a fallen seraph. And so by the law of attraction the minds that tend to cling to him in fauning adulation likewise mirror his flaws. I'm pretty sure he secretly HATES this and so remains in a position where he is king of a kingdom that he can barely tolerate because deep, deep down he KNOWS this to be the truth, but must remain outwardly a leadership figure or his "comrades" will smell weakness and turn on him.

DISCUSS!!! Or are you too perhaps timid to engage in SERIOUS self reflection?

They haven't nuked me yet... suckers.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Binge watching Picard while I wait for Discovery season 3.  It's better than TNG, but not as good as Discovery.  It would be better if the director didn't try to get so cute with the pacing.

It would also be better if there was less Picard failure wankery.
Molon Lube

Frontside Back

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 13, 2020, 12:48:19 AM
I never thought trolling a bunch of self proclaimed "Luciferians" could bring such joy!

I posted this and have no regrets. It's actually brought some of the smart(ish) people out of hiding.

QuoteSeems a mod is complaining about being complained TO about lack of debate, satanist wankery, and lack of meaningful engagement in the group. Allow me to post therefore a strong and contentious opinion to remedy that a bit. The reason for this is that "Lucifer" is in fact himself a pretentious, disengaged, self absorbed wanker that couldn't fight his way out of the wet paper bag he got stuffed into after his failed "rebellion", much less LEAD anyone human or otherwise to REAL freedom. His obsessive focus on his rather severe Daddy issues prevents him from doing anything that does not feed into the narcissism that inevitably consumes a fallen seraph. And so by the law of attraction the minds that tend to cling to him in fauning adulation likewise mirror his flaws. I'm pretty sure he secretly HATES this and so remains in a position where he is king of a kingdom that he can barely tolerate because deep, deep down he KNOWS this to be the truth, but must remain outwardly a leadership figure or his "comrades" will smell weakness and turn on him.

DISCUSS!!! Or are you too perhaps timid to engage in SERIOUS self reflection?

They haven't nuked me yet... suckers.
:lulz:

As good as satanists are for trolling christians, reading bible upside down is still essentially reading a bible.
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

The Wizard Joseph

I have changed my mind Dok. If we do this we can use my zoom space as a command center of sorts, and It's your show. We just posse up, lock the meeting perhaps, and ride out. Trolling "luciferians" is fun, but shooting fish in a barrel. I can't dedicate a LOT of time, but I definitely CAN dedicate some if we schedule and coordinate right. I REALLY wanted the druid thing to happen and it fizzled. This is less to my taste, but it's doing The Lord's Work politically. I want to make it go.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Just checked up on the Luciferian thread. Gutless cowards had THE NERVE to nuke the thread, but not the spine to ban me. Fuck them. waste of time entirely.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

QuoteNext year these kids are getting Easter eggs filled with bees.

One of my most enlightened friends that I wish I could bring in here, but he's got kids and a life and shit.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Faust

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 13, 2020, 04:08:13 AM
Binge watching Picard while I wait for Discovery season 3.  It's better than TNG, but not as good as Discovery.  It would be better if the director didn't try to get so cute with the pacing.

I didnt like it, the plot was from mass effect, the federation had become bush era politics, the world looked like discount store blade runner, and I thought every scene, everything the show thought was ghe important plot point to bring to the surface was boring.
I dont like discovery but I prefer discovery to Picard. It at least feels like exploration
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Faust on April 13, 2020, 10:50:57 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 13, 2020, 04:08:13 AM

I didnt like it, the plot was from mass effect, the federation had become bush era politics, the world looked like discount store blade runner, and I thought every scene, everything the show thought was ghe important plot point to bring to the surface was boring.
I dont like discovery but I prefer discovery to Picard. It at least feels like exploration

I've only seen the first episode of Picard and from the feedback I'm hearing don't think I would like it much, but it was nice and seemed to be going for a heavy intrigue story. Howl explicitly recommended Discovery to me and I'm even considering giving CBS real money to do so because apparently Netflix is showing it everywhere BUT the US for some strange reason.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl