News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Open Bar: Subpoenaed by Congress, but still refusing to testify

Started by altered, November 21, 2019, 05:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Is it wrong to suggest that Carnival Cruise Liners be used as practice drones for our submarines?

People are still trying to sign up for these fucking things.
Molon Lube

Junkenstein

Hey, with ticket prices going through the floor due to fuck all demand, I suspect a few operators will have to get pretty creative to avoid going bust.

Remember how the UK ran prison hulks before sending folk to Australia? I can see the US running a similar deal. Off to the sanatorium ships with you. And half of you will totally support it.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Junkenstein

Quote from: Cramulus on April 16, 2020, 01:55:37 PM
Yeah that's a uniquely terrible and surreal 2020 experience, sorry to hear it

This. Sincere condolences, both on the loss and funeral experience. Added strange on top of a bad time is less than pleasant.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Juana

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 17, 2020, 04:17:21 AM
Sorry about your grandmother, Juana.

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 17, 2020, 02:39:20 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on April 16, 2020, 01:55:37 PM
Yeah that's a uniquely terrible and surreal 2020 experience, sorry to hear it

This. Sincere condolences, both on the loss and funeral experience. Added strange on top of a bad time is less than pleasant.

Thanks, friends.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Juana

I think in the future, the calendar will skip from 2019 to 2021. We'll all be like, "2020?" *slides on sunglasses* "I don't know her."
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Juana on April 18, 2020, 12:38:52 AM
I think in the future, the calendar will skip from 2019 to 2021. We'll all be like, "2020?" *slides on sunglasses* "I don't know her."

8) New phone, who dis? 2020? I ain't heard of her. *click*
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

My room is down for the moment? You wnt into the poetry thing?

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

altered

"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: altered on April 18, 2020, 02:21:36 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 18, 2020, 02:18:11 AM
My room is down for the moment? You wnt into the poetry thing?

I want into the poetry thing!

We are wrapping up soon, but I have it straight from Q.G.to invite you both for next friday

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

ok my room is back up again till midnight central time

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Eater of Clowns

My computer is dead and typing on my phone sucks. I'm working during the pandemic and buying a condo with my girlfriend. Cramulus promised me dildos if I came back here. Be well spags.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.