News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

Open Bar: Subpoenaed by Congress, but still refusing to testify

Started by altered, November 21, 2019, 05:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

minuspace

Honking did precede the traffic light, so, checks-out.

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Q. G. Pennyworth

For whatever reason I don't do magic eyes "right," so they always end up inverted depth-wise. Which, fine for the first one but REALLY WEIRD for the second

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 01, 2020, 06:29:16 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on May 01, 2020, 01:50:05 PM

3. somebody remix this, LET THE BEAT DROP

And then LMNO filed a grievance, and Cramulus accidentally and nobody ever heard from him again.  :cry:

Gimme a couple of days, I'll see what I can come up with

The Wizard Joseph

Ok I took the weekend to sort of lick my wounds and decompress from some very damaging bullshit. I have the Zoom room up and will be open until midnight central time.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

hooplala

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on May 03, 2020, 06:17:14 AM
For whatever reason I don't do magic eyes "right," so they always end up inverted depth-wise. Which, fine for the first one but REALLY WEIRD for the second

It was like that for me too. I assumed it was Cram's fault; everything else is.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Wizard Joseph

Room is up and runing. I have no shit like 70 FB notifications to go through. i made memes and seeded them before going to bed at 4 AM or so. Apparently they are having some effect.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

LMNO

Quote from: LMNO on May 04, 2020, 01:21:09 PM

And then LMNO filed a grievance, and Cramulus accidentally and nobody ever heard from him again.  :cry:

Hi, I'm back.

Cramulus

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on May 05, 2020, 06:49:33 PM
Quote from: LMNO on May 04, 2020, 01:21:09 PM

Hi, I'm back.

:banana:
Molon Lube

chaotic neutral observer

Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

LMNO