News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

It's the little things.

Started by Doktor Howl, December 03, 2019, 11:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

You bump into an unstable EoC in a grocery checkout line.  He in turn cuts Nullified off in the parking lot because he was thinking about what a jerk you were.  Nullfied gets pissed at him and tries to follow him out of the parking lot to give him a piece of his mind.  Nullified, of course doesn't see LMNO in his shiny 4X4 and runs right into him.  LMNO won't stand for that and pumps two rounds from his shotgun into the freak that scratched his truck.  The Cops show up to take down LMNO.  After riddling LMNO full of holes, all of LMNO's kin come crawling out of every swamp yankee nook and cranny to wreck havoc on the town constabulary.  This gets the State's National Guard contingent in on it as well as the state's local gun nut/conspiracy theorist/militia types.  This war expands to include the Army and Marines.  Our weakened defense posture from internal strife gives the Chinese and some mid-east terrorists the idea that the US is falling.

They launch strikes against the US who retaliates in kinds with much more effective nukes.

The world ends.

Because you were rude.
Molon Lube

Faust

EoC was eying up the pineapple I had in my basket
Sleepless nights at the chateau

altered

I'll tell you now that every bit of that buckshot was worth the chance to feed EoC his teeth through a straw.

Some opportunities only come once, and dinosaur feedings, dinosaur beatings, and being the one and only freak versus the entire pretend Mexico are all those sorts of opportunities. You'd do it too.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

LMNO

Cramulus

have you seen HBO's Rome?

I love how they show these huge historical events -- but show that there's this other story underlying it, something very human and, often, petty. Caesar and Pompey hate each other, but what's really driving their tension is this cat fight between their wives.

Or the roman civil war was not sparked by political differences - the actual spark was that one of Caesar's soldiers was in a bar fight with one of Pompey's men, and the next day, they saw each other in public and just started wailing on each other -- and then the troops jumped in and all hell broke loose all over the whole nation.

It's especially germane as our president is sundowning and goes on these high profile political tirades based on gas he's having, or a commercial, or just something he kinda imagined.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on December 04, 2019, 01:42:08 PM

It's especially germane as our president is sundowning and goes on these high profile political tirades based on gas he's having, or a commercial, or just something he kinda imagined.

The bastards will be after Arbor Day next, you watch.
Molon Lube