News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

The God Helmet

Started by Cramulus, December 30, 2019, 01:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

I saw something on TV once where they blindfolded a busload of people and strapped magnets on some peoples' heads, and the magnets fucked up their sense of direction.
Nobody saw God or jizzed, though.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Cramulus on January 08, 2020, 04:10:45 PM

I strongly advocate immediate deployment of this device for field trials.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

altered

My own experiment finds that this cannot be universally applicable, as my heels cannot reach my ass. Can you spin the sock with one hand and slap your ass with the other, or is the kicking a necessary element? Let's find out!
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

LMNO

Quote from: altered on January 09, 2020, 03:15:30 AM
My own experiment finds that this cannot be universally applicable, as my heels cannot reach my ass. Can you spin the sock with one hand and slap your ass with the other, or is the kicking a necessary element? Let's find out!

In such ways, verily did altered reach enlightenment.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: chaotic neutral observer on January 09, 2020, 03:10:32 AM
Quote from: Cramulus on January 08, 2020, 04:10:45 PM

I strongly advocate immediate deployment of this device for field trials.

I have been doing that my entire life, so I don't have a control period so I don't know if I'm talking to God or not.  :(
Molon Lube