News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

Cramulus Clone behaves badly.

Started by Doktor Howl, January 29, 2020, 02:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

https://apnews.com/f66f28a359769cdbb6e6fea7dce4b83d

QuoteSheriff: Man stirs the pot by lighting joint in court

Goddamn DOPE FIENDS.
Molon Lube

Faust

I told you the science was untested and not ready for field use, I begged you to pull the plug when specimen Sulumarc said he just wasn't into disco.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on January 29, 2020, 03:02:47 PM
I told you the science was untested and not ready for field use, I begged you to pull the plug when specimen Sulumarc said he just wasn't into disco.

We don't get to the future using "ethics".  No.  We drive forward, even if means exploding clones.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

:lulz: I love that the article refers to it as a "marijuana cigarette"

Who was this guy's lawyer? Dr. Gonzo?

The Wizard Joseph

I stumbled across this yesterday and thought it uncanny. Then I pretended I never saw it, yet here it is again. Unlike the sheeple I know for a fact that Cramulus is real and ultimately inescapable.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on January 29, 2020, 03:25:43 PM
:lulz: I love that the article refers to it as a "marijuana cigarette"

Who was this guy's lawyer? Dr. Gonzo?

Why are you asking ME?  You should be asking YOU.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

In other Cramulan news, proof of LMNO's poor behavior across the pond, where he's been stealing sheds.  Again.

Molon Lube

altered

Didn't we punish him with the molten lead and the flogging and the hair shirt the last time?

Did he forget he had to RETURN to the US?

Is he an addict?

Should I have compassion?

The answer to all of these, and more besides?

No.

He did it out of spite and we forgot to punish him last time anyway.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.