News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

Reasons to Vote for Joe Biden

Started by Cramulus, January 29, 2020, 08:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

Quote from: LMNO on April 15, 2020, 01:20:44 PM
Could be because he doesn't really want to win.

It's still April.

And we're mired in a pandemic.

Fucking Christ, I'm actually defending Biden.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

LMNO

Quote from: Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard on April 15, 2020, 01:39:13 PM
Quote from: LMNO on April 15, 2020, 01:20:44 PM
Could be because he doesn't really want to win.

It's still April.

And we're mired in a pandemic.

Fucking Christ, I'm actually defending Biden.

We are truly in the Weird Times.

Cain

Of course, the other possibility is he's not sure what decade it is.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on April 15, 2020, 01:15:48 PM
I guess maybe it's weird to run on supreme court issues which the president only influences indirectly,
but I'm kinda surprised Biden isn't framing this election as absolutely critical for women's rights, trans rights, separation of church & state, and the death penalty.

I also think it's a big missed-opportunity to not seize on Trump's constitutional violations and frame Biden as rescuing the constitution. There's a lot of right-wing jacking off about the constitution, and that's a crowd that's been uncomfortable with some of Trump's moves. With the right language, one could reactivate their memory of giving-a-shit about these things.

Biden is more concerned with the Malarkey quotient.
Molon Lube

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 15, 2020, 11:53:58 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on April 15, 2020, 01:15:48 PM
I guess maybe it's weird to run on supreme court issues which the president only influences indirectly,
but I'm kinda surprised Biden isn't framing this election as absolutely critical for women's rights, trans rights, separation of church & state, and the death penalty.

I also think it's a big missed-opportunity to not seize on Trump's constitutional violations and frame Biden as rescuing the constitution. There's a lot of right-wing jacking off about the constitution, and that's a crowd that's been uncomfortable with some of Trump's moves. With the right language, one could reactivate their memory of giving-a-shit about these things.

Biden is more concerned with the Malarkey quotient.

GIVE HIM A BREAK MAAAAAN
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn