just opening a news website spikes my blood pressure

Government is broken

climate is broken

Humanity is broken

the insane posse is classified as a gang

I'm almost 40

fuck it... there's only one option left:

To become a fan of the Insane Clown Posse

I think that's what this world needs right now -- people in their 30s and 40s putting on bad clown makeup and spraying faygo everywhere

Honestly, it doesn't sound like a bad time.

We were just talking about it in #discord.. somebody posted some random ICP video and I was like "you know ... I don't actually hate this"

maybe we just hated them because it was fashionable, and also because of vanilla ice

And like, they're not even popular. There's no reason to get into them now. None.

But if you don't know how to relate to 2020, if you feel like everything is hopeless and frustrating -- this thread is for us

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on January 31, 2020, 03:42:22 PM

fuck it... there's only one option left:

To become a fan of the Insane Clown Posse

I am sitting here feeling as if I should be laughing at this, but it doesn't actually feel funny.

This timeline is busted, and people gotta do what they gotta do to get by.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on January 31, 2020, 03:42:22 PM

But if you don't know how to relate to 2020, if you feel like everything is hopeless and frustrating -- this thread is for us

What does it for me is that nothing was actually broken.  All this weird nationalism came out of nowhere, because a black dude got reelected.

Or maybe not.  Every country on Earth right now is up to their arses in nationalists, except for maybe New Zealand.  It seems like we have to do this once a century, Crazy Eddie Style, and there's no way to stop the train.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

actually, I'm not making this an opt-in thing--I'm making it an opt-out thing.

You are all now fans of ICP.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on January 31, 2020, 03:56:07 PM
actually, I'm not making this an opt-in thing--I'm making it an opt-out thing.

You are all now fans of ICP.

I am strangely comforted by this, as if Shaggy 2 Dope just exonerated me from being an American.
Molon Lube

altered

In all seriousness, I'm okay with juggalo music. No, really. I have been for YEARS. Dark Lotus on the hip-hop side, Kissing Candace on the metalcore side.

So, you know, I'm fine with this too. There are worse fates. I don't think I'll do the clown makeup part, but that's fine: I know some Juggalos who don't.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cramulus

Quote from: altered on January 31, 2020, 06:44:40 PM
In all seriousness, I'm okay with juggalo music.

I, too, love Vanilla Ice

Bruno

Does Juggalo Nation have a crime Vo-Tech program?

I'm interested in learning crime.
Formerly something else...

altered

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 31, 2020, 06:57:37 PM
This is peak despair.   :lol:

Not even. Have a look at this!!

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/furry-art-iww/

Now, keep in mind — it says "Unknowingly", but the official Wobbly twitter account says they know exactly what they're doing and DO NOT GIVE A FUCK.

Furries and Juggalos.

Brb, purchasing a juggalo fur suit.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cramulus

You wouldn't be the fist! Violent J's daughter is a furry. He's got a fursuit, too.

A few years back, she bought a shitty fursuit and they made this entirely wholesome video to help out other furries:

https://www.thefader.com/2018/07/10/violent-j-from-icp-supports-his-furry-daughter-video

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on January 31, 2020, 07:10:10 PM
You wouldn't be the fist!

My life will be measurably improved if that was intentional.
Molon Lube

altered

I thought Cramulus would appreciate knowing that with this thread he singlehandedly knocked me back into a nu-metal phase of musical taste and I've been listening to this ever since (not fucking joking): https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=czoneUVvbxw

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on February 03, 2020, 08:19:00 PM
I thought Cramulus would appreciate knowing that with this thread he singlehandedly knocked me back into a nu-metal phase of musical taste and I've been listening to this ever since (not fucking joking): https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=czoneUVvbxw

Cramulan thinking never ends well for anyone except Cramulus.
Molon Lube