News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Nonviolent J Protest

Started by Cramulus, January 31, 2020, 03:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

.... I mean I DO already believe in miracles (Ether Theory)and question how magnets work (also Ether Theory). Really after that going full on Juggalo is just a matter of time. They also have proclaimed to be "down with God" yet hate both rednecks and shitty Christians.

Fuck I'm sold.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cramulus

The Insane Clown Posse has a more coherent covid-19 policy than the GOP

https://twitter.com/icp/status/1253103845644828675

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cramulus on January 31, 2020, 03:42:22 PM
2020 is already fucked

just opening a news website spikes my blood pressure

Government is broken

climate is broken

Humanity is broken

the insane posse is classified as a gang

I'm almost 40

fuck it... there's only one option left:

To become a fan of the Insane Clown Posse

I think that's what this world needs right now -- people in their 30s and 40s putting on bad clown makeup and spraying faygo everywhere

Honestly, it doesn't sound like a bad time.

We were just talking about it in #discord.. somebody posted some random ICP video and I was like "you know ... I don't actually hate this"

maybe we just hated them because it was fashionable, and also because of vanilla ice

And like, they're not even popular. There's no reason to get into them now. None.

But if you don't know how to relate to 2020, if you feel like everything is hopeless and frustrating -- this thread is for us

Fuck's sake 2020 was already this bad in JANUARY

Everything keeps happening more and more, faster and faster.

Cramulus

that wasn't January, that was 13 years ago

*puts finger in ear*

what's that? January was six months ago?

*puts finger up nose*

get the fuck out of here

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cramulus on May 30, 2020, 02:00:00 PM
that wasn't January, that was 13 years ago

*puts finger in ear*

what's that? January was six months ago?

*puts finger up nose*

get the fuck out of here

Now we all know what it's like to live through a time skip between seasons. 2019 and 2021 will be five years apart.

Freeky

Quote from: Cramulus on January 31, 2020, 03:56:07 PM
actually, I'm not making this an opt-in thing--I'm making it an opt-out thing.

You are all now fans of ICP.

since i'm here anyway, i'm down to be here for ICP.

Junkenstein

This makes horrible sense. The trend of the times is to push an ideology that you don't believe in to sell people on another that you do. From icp to gamer gate to the alt right it's the thing to do to push your shitty message.

What I'm getting at is we should all be joining the republican party.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Freeky

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 02, 2020, 12:40:45 PM
This makes horrible sense. The trend of the times is to push an ideology that you don't believe in to sell people on another that you do. From icp to gamer gate to the alt right it's the thing to do to push your shitty message.

What I'm getting at is we should all be joining the republican party.

i'm cackling loudly enough that i'm risking waking up the boi. :lulz: