News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

A letter to the morally pure

Started by Doktor Howl, February 07, 2020, 04:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 10, 2020, 08:56:32 PM
Seriously, there is a limit to the amount of bullshit that people can be expected to take.

Because I'm willing to bet that at least half of the people who mentioned that "internalized self-hatred" are themselves cis/hetero.  MINIMUM half.  It's that fucking savior thing again, and fuck how much it hurts actual attempts to change things for the better, because it's the postmodern Olympics and first one to the validation trough wins.

It was every single one of them that was cishet. I don't know a single LGBT person who is pro-Pete. Not one. We are unified in our absolute hatred of him.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on February 11, 2020, 06:16:16 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 10, 2020, 08:56:32 PM
Seriously, there is a limit to the amount of bullshit that people can be expected to take.

Because I'm willing to bet that at least half of the people who mentioned that "internalized self-hatred" are themselves cis/hetero.  MINIMUM half.  It's that fucking savior thing again, and fuck how much it hurts actual attempts to change things for the better, because it's the postmodern Olympics and first one to the validation trough wins.

It was every single one of them that was cishet. I don't know a single LGBT person who is pro-Pete. Not one. We are unified in our absolute hatred of him.

Isn't thoughtful of those people to issue your opinion to you and stick you in a comfy box?

:lol:

Given that Pete literally sold his own minority group out for a chicken sandwich, I can't figure out why the LGBT crowd doesn't love him.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

The thing about Mayor Pete is he's gay but he sure as fuck ain't queer.

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

LMNO

altered

https://twitter.com/sassyolli/status/1227157129988960257

The image is so fucking good and sums up my feelings on Pete.

Oh, right.

For the folks at home, I don't have one.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube