News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Re: Coronavirus data and events as they come in

Started by The Wizard Joseph, February 29, 2020, 03:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

LMNO

Cain

Quote from: LMNO on September 25, 2020, 08:56:46 PM
Oh, y'all are fucked.

No, it's fine, we've figured out that the virus doesn't spread anywhere people are making or spending money, just everywhere else.

minuspace

Quote from: Cain on September 25, 2020, 09:26:54 PM
Oh, y'all are fucked.

No, it's fine, we've figured out that the virus doesn't spread anywhere people are making or spending money, just everywhere else.
We will have to offer services

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: minuspace on September 25, 2020, 10:52:34 PM
Oh, y'all are fucked.

I could SWEAR I asked you as cordially as fucking possible to shut up with your nonsense on this thread. I'm all out of cordial so FUCKING SHUT IT if you want to make so much as a stupid quip I can't technically stop you but you are on my very last nerve and far from alone in that. If you want a brand new enemy with ample free time and HORRIBLE ideas all the time post nonsense petty reactions ITT one more time or anything at all ITT even a lame half assed apology or dissent at my annoyance at having to tell you twice for at least a month. 

Just be quiet
For now.
It would be
Uncharacteristically
Wise of you,
Lucifer X,
Or minuspace,
or whater shit,
And appreciated.

K thnx bie
:stfu1:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

minuspace

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on September 25, 2020, 11:17:40 PM
Oh, y'all are fucked.

I could SWEAR I asked you as cordially as fucking possible to shut up with your nonsense on this thread. I'm all out of cordial so FUCKING SHUT IT if you want to make so much as a stupid quip I can't technically stop you but you are on my very last nerve and far from alone in that. If you want a brand new enemy with ample free time and HORRIBLE ideas all the time post nonsense petty reactions ITT one more time or anything at all ITT even a lame half assed apology or dissent at my annoyance at having to tell you twice for at least a month. 

Just be quiet
For now.
It would be
Uncharacteristically
Wise of you,
Lucifer X,
Or minuspace,
or whater shit,
And appreciated.

K thnx bie
:stfu3:
You have my number

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Oh, y'all are fucked.

Just be quiet
For now.
It would be
Uncharacteristically
Wise of you,
Lucifer X,
Or minuspace,
or whater shit,
And appreciated.

K thnx bie

Just scroll past.  Seriously.  If you acknowledge him at all, it literally never ends.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 28, 2020, 03:00:44 AM
Oh, y'all are fucked.

Just be quiet
For now.
It would be
Uncharacteristically
Wise of you,
Lucifer X,
Or minuspace,
or whater shit,
And appreciated.

K thnx bie

Just scroll past.  Seriously.  If you acknowledge him at all, it literally never ends.
Done. Easily done. I feel better on some sleep.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Johnny

So apparently we have 80% mortality in patients that get to the point of using respirators, because our medics are so useless that they dont know how to program them properly.

Meanwhile, respirator patients in average worldwide have a mortality of 30%+-
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Wizard Joseph

60,000 new cases a day. 1.8mil+ by December.

On a personal note I have approached the local nonprofit teaching and research hospital with a shiload of hypertech in the basement that I used to work for with a VERY plausible ac2 prophylactic methodology using common and already FDA approved substances. I was in Behavioural Health getting my brain lube changed out and adjusted for mania rather than depression and it seemed worth mentioning. Already wrote the Founder a nice letter mailed through the internal mail system. I have his email for sending a more detailed write up and some explaination of the tragic circumstances of my departure some 4 years ago and the mishandling of some of my IP by an overly ambitious but shortsighted VP and my then-managers.

Most doctors and other practitioners' eyes went wide in that "holy shit that could work!" sort of way. It's a temporary method for emergency use in unavoidable exposure scenarios, but should be provable with a benign ac2 virus in the lab quite readily. It's not just for SARS-CoV2, but ALL ac2 viruses applied topically to sinus, eyes, and mouth.

Gonna practically GIVE most of the resulting patents to the hospital save for 5% and credit for origination. This could realistically be a multi billion dollar methodology saving MANY millions over time, and it's CHEAP. Between that and settling some outstanding, highly actionable grievances I think a nice 8 figure thank you is all I could ever ask in return.

I have OTHER BUSINESS to address with my entirely for profit previous employer rather soon after for many place holding zeros indeed, but the important thing is getting this prophalactic into use STAT. The COVID clock is ticking.

Also just to post it here, I have decided to pursue a formal education in virology to a PhD. Thesis on SARS CoV2. Gonna make this little hydra my bitch or die trying.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Johnny on October 22, 2020, 11:18:43 PM

So apparently we have 80% mortality in patients that get to the point of using respirators, because our medics are so useless that they dont know how to program them properly.

Meanwhile, respirator patients in average worldwide have a mortality of 30%+-

That's another hilarious mark of the horrible times.

"we can save him, we have the technology, but we can't work it so... Fuck."

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Johnny

QuoteA Chinese virologist continues to claim the coronavirus was engineered as a 'bioweapon' and then released. The groups she works for were once led by Steve Bannon.

https://www.businessinsider.com/scientists-steve-bannon-coronavirus-engineered-chinese-bioweapon-2020-10?r=MX&IR=T

I fully understand Steve Bannon's foundation is using this as anti-chinese propaganda.

I fully understand she could be paid a lot of money to spread this ideas.

But i dont understand why this money is enough to put herself and her family in a hit-list for the CCP.

Does China treat their scientists like such garbage that someone in her position would be willing to do all of this to get a better life? If it was North Korea i would have zero doubts, but really?

Cain, anyone?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner