News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

Buy my shirts.

Started by Suu, March 04, 2020, 11:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

No, really.

I've been invited to speak at Oxford this summer, and I'm poor as fuck. I'm raising money through The Bitchy Historian, my internet D-List alter ego, to help me get there.

Pretty sure this quote is actually a Hamishism, anyway.

https://www.customink.com/fundraising/tbhoxford2
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on March 04, 2020, 11:15:30 PM
No, really.

I've been invited to speak at Oxford this summer, and I'm poor as fuck. I'm raising money through The Bitchy Historian, my internet D-List alter ego, to help me get there.

Consider it an endorsement.   :lol:
Molon Lube

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 05, 2020, 05:15:06 AM
Quote from: Suu on March 04, 2020, 11:15:30 PM
No, really.

Consider it an endorsement.   :lol:

This one is not as popular as the "Still Salty About the Library of Alexandria" one.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Wizard Joseph

Bought! Plus a little for the cause. Best fortune!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Got confirmation that the shirt has shipped. With all the bullshit I had completely forgotten. Can't wait!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

I have my shirt. It is now tied among three that I cannot decide which I like more. Thanks Bitchy Historian!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Suu

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Suu on April 15, 2020, 12:46:43 AM
I am pleased!

I'm wearing it RIGHT NOW!  :lulz:

sadly,
My brother's wife was the only one who got the joke... :kingmeh:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl