News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

White Girl

Started by altered, March 09, 2020, 10:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altered

You're a breed of your own. Leftist until the chips are down and you can't party all night anymore. Poor people need help until you need to consider they need food and shelter, then they need to take responsibility for their living situation.

White girl, you love trans people but only because you get woke points from it. When they need a safe space to be trans it's the streets for them. "Just be gay in the bedroom" for a new era. White girl, you are a breed of your own.

Not unique, no, you've got a whole ass species just like you. You don't take care of your cat and act upset when we do the work and get the love. Not fair! You need. You NEED. All the rewards and none of the responsibility, just like when you were young.

You say that you'll vote for Trump if Bernie gets the nomination just to stick it to those people who want healthcare for being mean to white girls like you. Fuck them, right? You don't have healthcare and you do fine. You do lines of coke and pat your ass in the morning, how good am I. Who needs a doctor, right?

You, hypocrite, the future will be unkind to you. I hope you like it. I, at least, will smile a grim smile when I die in a hole, knowing you'll follow me down.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Doktor Howl

And let's not forget the WHITE BOOOOYYYZ.  What's that shit, miss you with that GAY SHIT,  I mean you are okay talking about it when trying to get into the pants of that white girl over there...But when I introduce you to Raffa over in receiving (and Raffa is a stealth bear), suddenly you get all clammy.  That adrenaline is kicking in like gangbusters, right?  Right right right?

Only you know, my dude, that this is 2020 and this crowd will pick your bones clean if you react to that adrenaline with aggessiveness.  So you gotta do the other side of the coin, you know, you can't fight so you gotta flee and WOW, WOULD YOU JUST LOOK AT THE TIME.  "I HAVE A THING," you say, "I GOTTA GO."

We know.
Molon Lube

altered

White boys never pretended they were dying to help me until they realized they couldn't have wild keggers at 5AM.

They also never told me that it was my own personal decision to sleep through five alarms that sound like cars crashing, and that I need to take responsibility for that. Or thought for a bit, admitted they have nothing, then insisted I find my own solution to stop that from happening anyway.

White boys never said they were too mad at me for sleeping through my alarms to come home, so they could guilt trip me AND have an excuse to have a wild kegger downstairs (literally a half a flight) with their childhood friend.

White boys (especially the class and predilection equivalent to this particular breed of white girl) are a very different flavor of bad for me. Cause it's """gay""", but they want me. So they have to dispose of the evidence so they can prove they aren't gay.

But this is about white girls, particularly lower middle class white girls from upper middle class families who blow all their cash on getting fucked up because their parents will bail them out if they can't make rent. And right now, I hate them more than anything.

ANYTHING.

At least Nazis have the good sense to be so horrible that punching them is basically a prerequisite to wiping your own ass.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Odibex Grallspice

performative allyship is just being polite. when did that become a vice. it's the lube of social discourse. oh you don't want lube now. Becky w/e ever w/the lube gun.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Odibex Grallspice on May 05, 2020, 09:35:58 PM
performative allyship is just being polite. when did that become a vice. it's the lube of social discourse. oh you don't want lube now. Becky w/e ever w/the lube gun.

Performative "allyship" isn't about being allies, it's about showcasing yourself.

On the other hand, I am nobody's ally.  I may be fellow travelers with some folks, and I may hate other folks enough to come down on the side of some other OTHER folks, but that doesn't make me an ally.  But I say that out loud, so everyone knows where they stand.

Performative bullshit just means you make people think you're an ally to make yourself look better, and when they really need you...Well, you know.  "I HAVE A THING," you say, "I GOTTA GO."
Molon Lube

altered

Odibex, you are going to be my best friend. It'll be like that famous Goya painting. You know the one, I'm sure.

You have taken it upon yourself to become visible to me, and that is enough to make me stop being lazy and start being positively magnanimous. You may not like it, but I certainly will.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: altered on May 05, 2020, 10:09:55 PM
Odibex, you are going to be my best friend. It'll be like that famous Goya painting. You know the one, I'm sure.

You have taken it upon yourself to become visible to me, and that is enough to make me stop being lazy and start being positively magnanimous. You may not like it, but I certainly will.

I am so here for this.   :lulz:
Molon Lube