News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

Plague Diary

Started by Doktor Howl, March 23, 2020, 07:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard on April 15, 2020, 01:01:12 AM
Also the "Age of Reason" relies on you to make it happen. It doesn't mean the rest of the insane fuckholes who run things are part of  it.

Let us know how that works out for you.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Pergamos

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 12, 2020, 08:22:26 PM
We have been lucky to go this long without the agricultural sector being slammed, but...

https://apnews.com/0cd7680d2d221944ed05f86691bb3537

Trump is also talking about cutting farm worker pay, which is going to do a great job of attracting people to a field already reknowned for low pay and shitty working conditions.,..

Doktor Howl

Florida's governor has deemed pro wrestling an essential business amid the state's stay-at-home directive.

https://apnews.com/43708c73899f2558e0f02df943fc0468
Molon Lube

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

If you see other people as an obstruction and not the goal, then you're doing it wrong.

Hail Eris.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Wizard Joseph

If you have goals you're doing it wrong.

Fuck Eris.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cramulus

If you obstruct people, you're doing it goal.

Have Eris.

Faust

I you are eris you are both the obstruction and the goal

Hail with a chance of showers
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Wizard Joseph

If it's hailing you should evacuate the plane.

Bail Eris.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

chaotic neutral observer

Quote from: Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard on April 15, 2020, 06:53:40 AM
If you see other people as an obstruction and not the goal, then you're doing it wrong.
If other people don't want me to see them as an obstruction, they should just get out of my way.

Snail Eris.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

The Wizard Joseph

If you REALLY want to get rich quick get into "Frack" mining.

Shale Eris.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

LMNO

You know what happens when you invoke the name of the Goddess of Strife?

Fail. Eris.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: LMNO on April 15, 2020, 02:57:08 PM
You know what happens when you invoke the name of the Goddess of Strife?

Fail. Eris.

>Eris.exe not found
>abort, retry, fail Eris?

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

4/15/2020

The nicotine fits are on me full swing. I'm doing ok, but the day has a kind of surreal feel to it. Got my state taxes back over a week ago, but federal has yet to come. Not sure about this stimulus shit either. Frankly I just need to get my shit together better in terms of online banking and financial transfer. Thinking about basically panhandling for money on the internet in exchange for "OC" memes and otherwise finding short term income through my computer. Chatting with altered in the zoom room last night showed me that my laptop bottom grade drek that just barely supports zoom at all. Might take her advice and trawl through craigslist and similar for a better one when my return and hopefully stimulus come in. Been doing FB live nature walks with Vermin Supreme here and there. I really like him on a fundamental level. Chatting with a buddy of mine yesterday morning we thought that if he DOES get on the debate stage he needs to drop the boot, oil his beard,(NO TRIMMING the beard gives him power like Samson) and wear a VERY nice high fashion suit just the once then immediately go back to the boot shtick.

I have decided to try to smile more. I'm... not good at it just yet.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

https://www.lansingcitypulse.com/stories/protesters-jam-downtown-lansing,14162

QuoteMany defied social distancing mandates in Whitmer's order, crowding closely together with rifles and signs supporting Donald Trump. Others stayed in their cars and trucks, some pulling construction gear, landscaping equipment and motorboats. Music blared from loud speakers.

Hundreds ignored guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention by not wearing masks or face covers, shouting about how Whitmer needs to be removed from office.

:lulz:

Well...Bye.
Molon Lube