Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

Plague Diary

Started by Doktor Howl, March 23, 2020, 07:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Quote from: Cramulus on April 30, 2020, 01:11:10 PM
Quote from: Faust on April 30, 2020, 02:31:00 AM
Baby girl was born at around 8:45 april 29th.
We needed a c-section so the recovery will take longer (I wont get to see them again for the next five days).

Welcome to this run down condemned amusement park of a world baby, Im so sorry.

Congrats, Faust!!! Would love to see a pic!

Here we go, there's our little spud trying to gnaw at anything nearby

Corona has made any hospital experience really weird, thankfully they are taking it really seriously and the maternity ward have strict rules and no cases so far:
Enter hospital through pare of quarantine tents: "Showing symptoms + no symptoms" I assume the showing symptoms tent just leads to a trapdoor
Partner allowed there for delivery then its hit the road, no visitation
All the women in  recovery have to wear masks, only one nurse at a time in the room to do checks and things (unless there is active need) others stay out at station unless called.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cramulus

chaotic neutral observer

Cuuute.

As per my papal authority, I hereby declare her the Patron Saint (interim) of Gnawing at Anything Nearby.
Desine fata deum flecti sperare precando.

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

MMIX

Quote from: Cramulus on April 30, 2020, 04:09:22 PM
AWWWWWWWW!

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
what Cram said

lovely picture Faust, she's gorgeous
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

LMNO

Junkenstein

Quote from: Faust on April 30, 2020, 02:31:00 AM
Baby girl was born at around 8:45 april 29th.
We needed a c-section so the recovery will take longer (I wont get to see them again for the next five days).

Welcome to this run down condemned amusement park of a world baby, Im so sorry.

Congratulations!

Any birthsign problems can usually be offset by the right class choice. Upper is usually a good bet for most things in the UK.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

minuspace

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on April 30, 2020, 04:00:13 PM

Sounds about right based on the first day

If at any point, you would like a playbook/timeline of your upcoming worries, so as to prepare for them, just say the word.  I kept a diary.
Molon Lube

Juana

The Faustling is adorable!! Congrats to you both!
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Q. G. Pennyworth

An actual cute baby! Congrats on not getting a hamgoblin!

Faust

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 30, 2020, 07:02:37 PM

If at any point, you would like a playbook/timeline of your upcoming worries, so as to prepare for them, just say the word.  I kept a diary.

I'll try without it at first (in case it adds worries that I would have been blissfully unaware of), but that is a really good idea to keep a Journal, and something nice / horrifying to let them read when they are old enough to have their kids
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on May 01, 2020, 11:48:30 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 30, 2020, 07:02:37 PM

I'll try without it at first (in case it adds worries that I would have been blissfully unaware of), but that is a really good idea to keep a Journal, and something nice / horrifying to let them read when they are old enough to have their kids

It is.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on April 30, 2020, 10:52:53 PM
An actual cute baby! Congrats on not getting a hamgoblin!

I FEEL PERSONALLY ATTACKED
Molon Lube

Bruno

Dang, Faust!

Nice baby! :thumb:
Formerly something else...