Principia Discordia > Propaganda Depository

Fuck Your Mind in 23 Days Meditation Technique

(1/3) > >>

41D5K1N6:
Hi all!

Last things first, I'm a noob, so If this is the wrong subforum for this shit please forgive me.

So, some friends and I started developing the Fuck Your Mind in 23 Days Meditation Technique, inspired by Deepak Chopras 21 Day Abundance whatever Meditation.
Why are we doing this? Well, primarilly just for fun, secondly to spread the word of our Godess by any means necessary. Main goal would be to introduce the participants into discordian metaphors, mainly the BIP.
It would be great If I could use excerps of the BIP, the BIP - common walls and/or The Musings of a Faceless Man.

If theres anyone curious about what and how exactly we are developing the FYM23DMT, I surely can post the vague outlines for the different days and the exact scriptures we'd like to use. I could've posted them right here, but I felt like it would be too much for my first post on this board.

Also please forgive my sloppy english.

Hail Eris!

The Wizard Joseph:
All hail Discordia stranger! What is your native tongue /culture? There is an introduction thread in the Apple Talk subforum IIRC. I'm interested in the deets of your project as you are able to express them.

Cain:
Hi there,

Generally speaking its best to contact the individual authors regarding specific pieces you may want to use. Though most people are very happy to offer their work for use in a Discordian publication, this generosity has been abused in the past.

So thank you for posting this first, that already shows more courtesy than some people have done. An outline of the overall project would also no doubt be of interest to many.

41D5K1N6:
Thank you for your kind words and your interest in our doings!

So for starts I'd like to present the outlines for those 23 Days:

First Block: Chaos [*] Zen-Story [*] No-Pants Gong Parable [*]Ausflippen <-> Meditortur (A concept regarding meditation developed by members of the ℧oS) [*]Order - Disorder Pt. I [*]Sacred Chao Pt. I[/list]
Second Block: Discord [*]Duality [*]Ambivalence [*]Love - Hate [*]constructive - destructive (Order - Disorder Pt. II) [*]Sacred Chao Pt. II[/list]
Third Block: Confusion some mundane stuff in the beginning, leading to the introduction of the BIP concept[*]Family - Friends [*]Energy - Entropy [*]space - time - spime [*]BIP Pt. I [/list]
Fourth Block: Bureaucracy mainly BIP stuff[*]Toxicity - BIP Pt. II[*]Ego Sickness - BIP Pt. III[*]BIP walls Pt. I[*]more BIP walls Pt. II[/list]
Fifth Block: Aftermath final step for illumination and confusion, Jailbreaking for Idiots, Sacred Chao Pt. III or something like that, in any case Map <-> Territory and belief[*][*][*][*][*][/list]

I did not manage yet to find an unuseful order in the last block.

As you can see, I divided the 23 days into five blocks, three of them with five days and two with four days.
Also this project is adressed to people with an intrinsic tendency towards chaos and absurdity, but never got in touch with our Godess, so we could say this would be some kind of Introduction to the Godess of Confusion and Discordian Magick for beginners, who somehow got lost between Nirwana and the Flow of Chakra.??

You can find some of the titles I'm planning to use in the list above. Before publishing I will make sure to ask every author personally If they're down for this shit.

--- Quote from: Cain on March 28, 2020, 11:53:03 pm ---Generally speaking its best to contact the individual authors regarding specific pieces you may want to use. Though most people are very happy to offer their work for use in a Discordian publication, this generosity has been abused in the past.
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I somewhat got confused by those copyright claims and the principle of not believing what I read, so I figured it surely would not hurt asking  :lol:

kinda OT: is there any place I can rant about that stupid captcha?

Cramulus:
Hi, welcome aboard! I love your idea.

you are totally welcome to use my writings (No-Pants Gong Parable, Ego Sickness) - just please toss a "Written by Cramulus" in there somewhere.

What's the final form of this project? are you compiling text, audio? Like maybe a podcast or something?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version