News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

Be a Discordian! But play it safe!

Started by Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard, April 01, 2020, 11:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Reverend Elvis Pope Pelvis on April 06, 2020, 04:45:31 PM
Speaking of social experiments, it's kind of interesting how every thread I start gets usurped by non-sequitur conversation. Probably has nothing to do with me, I'm sure that's how every thread here goes. You're all such a talkative bunch. It's almost like you're all friends or something. I prefer to think of it as a highly organized group effort to derail opposition, like an immune response. But that's only because I'm a narcissist.

Sometimes I forget who is trolling who...

That was fascinating and has made my life slightly better for having read it.
Molon Lube

Faust

Speaking of social experiments, it's kind of interesting how every thread I start gets usurped by non-sequitur conversation. Probably has nothing to do with me, I'm sure that's how every thread here goes. You're all such a talkative bunch. It's almost like you're all friends or something. I prefer to think of it as a highly organized group effort to derail opposition, like an immune response. But that's only because I'm a narcissist.

I literally called you my friend yesterday you unappreciative guerilla
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Wizard Joseph

On PD dot com troll thread trolls you!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

altered

Now that you've identified the issue, it is time to fix it.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Cain

Maybe your threads just aren't very interesting.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cain on April 06, 2020, 06:52:06 PM

:pwned:

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

Quote from: Cain on April 06, 2020, 06:52:06 PM

Nothing on this forum has ever been interesting.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Cain

Doesn't say much for the quality of your threads then if they fail to meet even our low standards for entertainment.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cain on April 07, 2020, 09:23:50 PM
Doesn't say much for the quality of your threads then if they fail to meet even our low standards for entertainment.

:snob:
I only read the finest artesanal threads from PeeDeeDotCom.
You've probably never heard of it.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 07, 2020, 10:14:34 PM

:snob:
I only read the finest artesanal threads from PeeDeeDotCom.
You've probably never heard of it.

:lol:
Molon Lube

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

That must be why my posts get so many comments.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Reverend Elvis Pope Pelvis on April 08, 2020, 01:49:36 AM

So why be here then? What keeps you coming back to a banal place that never has ever been of interest?

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 08, 2020, 02:51:27 AM

So why be here then? What keeps you coming back to a banal place that never has ever been of interest?

Guessing BPS.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 08, 2020, 06:18:46 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 08, 2020, 02:51:27 AM

Guessing BPS.

What is BPS?

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

Help people keep hijacking my posts you are all big meanies

vs

bwahaha I get so many replies, I must be teh popularist.