News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

YO! NEW DISCORDIAN KNIGHT!

Started by Doktor Howl, April 02, 2020, 04:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

And that's the second attempted terrorist attack on a health facility in the US in the past week because of coronavirus.

The Wizard Joseph

So... Am I reading this right? It says he was in the cab of the train holding a flare? Like riding it as it barreled through all those barriers and sliding through empty lots? Terrorism or not THAT is ballsy! I wonder what he thought was really going on if he was willing to apparently spontaneously do something like that.

Quote from: Cain on April 02, 2020, 10:41:31 AM
And that's the second attempted terrorist attack on a health facility in the US in the past week because of coronavirus.

What other attack Cain? I haven't seen anything come up in all the shit flying around.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

The FBI had a shootout with a far-right extremist who was planning on bombing a hospital last Wednesday.

41D5K1N6

Woah man this whole conspracy bullshit is going nuts right now. German Nazis also arming up for a few years up until now and all I have is a front-loading musket from 18fuckiknow...
L0rd Z0ltan 41D5K1N6 Kataskopos,
more discordian than 23 apples in a pentagon,
interdimensional God-Shaman 420° Level V,
german amBASSador for MK Cultra,
GröVoRz (Greatest Dumbass of all Spime) of Lochstettenweiler in der Blase,
instruckted and soaked leaking In- and Expert of the Research Institute for Reality and Illusion,
as well as member of the Caucus of Secret Hairmen within the ℧oS,
furtherless Chonk and temporary Superviser of the Labor Circle for Survival Artistry of the houly O⁙D⁙D⁙,
and least Greatest and Sole Majoestic Megagigaultraipspissimus and Desecrated Depthpriest of HM,ERIS
(lvlup soon)

(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ‾ʖ̫‾) ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

If I'm not allowed to believe what I read, should I read what I believe?
Your mom is like a squid: has eight arms and sqirts dark fluids

Suu

This isn't the future I was promised.

I was at least hoping for flying cars BEFORE the zombies, and now we have neither. Instead, we have a cadre of Nazis, half of the world doesn't believe in science, and a constant feeling of existential dread, surrounded by incompetency.

Now I have to die mad about it.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: 41D5K1N6 on April 02, 2020, 06:23:29 PM
Woah man this whole conspracy bullshit is going nuts right now. German Nazis also arming up for a few years up until now and all I have is a front-loading musket from 18fuckiknow...

And Pepe in your avatar.
Molon Lube

41D5K1N6

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 04, 2020, 05:03:17 AM

And Pepe in your avatar.

Are you jealous of it or what?
instruckted and soaked leaking In- and Expert of the Research Institute for Reality and Illusion,
furtherless Chonk and temporary Superviser of the Labor Circle for Survival Artistry of the houly O⁙D⁙D⁙,
and least Greatest and Sole Majoestic Megagigaultraipspissimus and Desecrated Depthpriest of HM,ERIS
(lvlup soon)

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: 41D5K1N6 on April 04, 2020, 08:00:19 AM

And Pepe in your avatar.

Pepe is not very popular around here. I like your avatar as a meme fusion that crucifies pepe, and thusly "Kek", but it's a safe bet Dok is not at all jelly.

so what does your choice of avatar mean to you?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Faust

Its evangelion and pepe, and before people start saying "pepe has been claimed by nazi's", I dont give a fuck what nazi's think. Hes MINE.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Faust on April 04, 2020, 08:52:07 PM
Its evangelion and pepe, and before people start saying "pepe has been claimed by nazi's", I dont give a fuck what nazi's think. Hes MINE.

I always intended to take Pepe back. He's a good kid that just got mixed up with a shitty crowd. Moreover I intend to steal their "god" from them as well. silly fucks built a pseudomagical meme complex on IP they didn't own and mythology they clearly didn't understand.

since there seems to be a dispute of ownership with you Faust I propose that we simply divide the Pepe in two like King Solomon would have wanted.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

41D5K1N6

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 04, 2020, 06:30:47 PM

And Pepe in your avatar.

Pepe is not very popular around here. I like your avatar as a meme fusion that crucifies pepe, and thusly "Kek", but it's a safe bet Dok is not at all jelly.

Sorry to not fit in your comfort zones ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I used this avatar way before alt-right fucktards decided to abuse Pepe for their horrible causes.
Also the Evangelion metaphors played a large part in my early enlightenment, and just like Faust claimed, HE'S MINE
(lvlup soon)

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: 41D5K1N6 on April 05, 2020, 08:43:07 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 04, 2020, 06:30:47 PM

And Pepe in your avatar.

Sorry to not fit in your comfort zones ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I used this avatar way before alt-right fucktards decided to abuse Pepe for their horrible causes.
Also the Evangelion metaphors played a large part in my early enlightenment, and just like Faust claimed, HE'S MINE

Pretty sure there's a way to split a frog three ways.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

QuoteSorry to not fit in your comfort zones ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, you can fuck off with that nonsense right away.

"I know why you're actually concerned about this avatar and I'm even going to outright state it, but I'm going to make it like the problem is with you, and not the obvious associations it presents." Nah, doesn't work that way.

Frontside Back

Didn't the creator of Pepe stop selling the merch while ago, since he felt the character was "lost".
Quote from: Faust on April 04, 2020, 08:52:07 PM
How is Pepe more important to you than to his goddamn father? I'd like to hear that story. With enlengthened action sequences.
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."