Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

NEWCOMER LANDING PAD

Started by Cramulus, April 07, 2020, 12:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

The only gin I can tolerate is the cheap stuff, which doesn't taste like gin at all. In fact, the only reason I ever buy it is because it's literally the cheapest thing you can buy in a liquor store. It's basically just pure alcohol labelled as gin.

Real gin sucks shit. It tastes like being fucked by George Bush. Either of them.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

altered

I enjoy anything that tastes like Pine-Sol smells.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

LMNO

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

I enjoy anything that tastes like Bette Davis.
"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Juana

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 17, 2020, 01:43:59 AM
Quote from: Juana on April 16, 2020, 08:12:40 PM
Good gin exists.

Why must you tell such lies?
I'm literally making some rn. 🤷‍♀️ And it's delicious so far. I'm hoping it'll be a sipping gin but if not, it's not like I won't find a purpose for it.

Quote from: Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard on April 17, 2020, 03:14:41 AM
The only gin I can tolerate is the cheap stuff, which doesn't taste like gin at all. In fact, the only reason I ever buy it is because it's literally the cheapest thing you can buy in a liquor store. It's basically just pure alcohol labelled as gin.

Real gin sucks shit. It tastes like being fucked by George Bush. Either of them.
Gin starts life as vodka, essentially. Also, disagree wrt that obvs. Bloom gin is gr9 in a cocktail.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Suu

GOOD GIN ABSOLUTELY EXISTS

YOUR MOTHER

ALL OF YOU

:argh!:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Wizard Joseph

I must make clear that while I acknowledge that gin quality is a spectrum, and so some may thus be called "good", there is no good gin. Nothing good comes from gin. The production and distribution of gin brings only sorrow. Even the best possible gin drink bears the outside chance of quinine poisoning.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Juana on April 17, 2020, 06:04:57 PM
Good gin exists.

I'm literally making some rn. 🤷‍♀️ And it's delicious so far. I'm hoping it'll be a sipping gin but if not, it's not like I won't find a purpose for it.

You can clean engine parts with it.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 18, 2020, 12:06:10 AM
I must make clear that while I acknowledge that gin quality is a spectrum, and so some may thus be called "good", there is no good gin. Nothing good comes from gin. The production and distribution of gin brings only sorrow. Even the best possible gin drink bears the outside chance of quinine poisoning.

Gin is how English people express emo.
Molon Lube

Juana

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 18, 2020, 12:25:28 AM
Quote from: Juana on April 17, 2020, 06:04:57 PM
Good gin exists.

You can clean engine parts with it.
Uh huh. P sure you can with alcohol and honestly probably soda if you wash it thoroughly afterwards, lmao.

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 18, 2020, 12:06:10 AM
What kind of gin are you drinking??? Bloom sure as hell doesn't taste like that and neither does Nolet's ime. Mine is herb-y/floral and delicious. Fite me.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Wizard Joseph

Rail Gin is the only gin that tells you the Truth about gin. All else is adulteration of some sort or another.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 18, 2020, 12:43:35 AM
Rail Gin is the only gin that tells you the Truth about gin. All else is adulteration of some sort or another.

You're correct.  Rail gin is the only honest gin.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on April 17, 2020, 11:37:12 PM
GOOD GIN ABSOLUTELY EXISTS

YOUR MOTHER

ALL OF YOU

:argh!:

Okay, but you're wrong.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 18, 2020, 12:45:18 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 18, 2020, 12:43:35 AM

You're correct.  Rail gin is the only honest gin.

I used to buy a $10 bracelet at a gay bar back in LaX for karaoke night. It allowed as much shitty (for Wisconsin) beer as you wanted or as many rail shots and simple mixers of any common booze. The only limits being your liver, stomach lining, kidneys, dignity, and moral fiber And given my size and heritage I could put back A LOT. Then one day I came in in a bad mood and sat down masking as well as I could. I asked for rail gin shots. The bartender had seen me put away like 30+ rum&coke and rail whiskey shots in plenty. She immediately looked me in the eye and seeing me, refused to serve me. Probably saved my life.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl