News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

NEWCOMER LANDING PAD

Started by Cramulus, April 07, 2020, 12:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagtard Celine Dion Mustard

"I never thought of shaving my beard and freeing the slaves, but I thought of shaving the slaves and freeing my beard!"
~ Abrahaham Lincololn

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Zed Satelite

Is this the way to the future?
Looks familiar...

:fnord:
Be Ye Not Lost Among Precepts of Order...
- The Book of Uterus 1;5

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Zed Satelite on April 07, 2020, 11:24:35 PM
Is this the way to the future?
Looks familiar...

:fnord:

Don't you run a FB page called Discordianism chock full of things to actually read and not at all a bunch of "disco" fluff? I know I've seen your name before. Welcome to PD! The shit's just getting interesting.

Help yourself to some memes
Pool is on the roof
if you are who I think you are
You are a friend in deed and truth
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Zed Satelite

I think I am who you think I am and that's about as good as it gets.
I do like people who like to read, some good stuff there too.
Thanks for the welcoming and such,
I'll be in the pool...
- The Book of Uterus 1;5

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Zed Satelite on April 07, 2020, 11:42:47 PM
I think I am who you think I am and that's about as good as it gets.
I do like people who like to read, some good stuff there too.
Thanks for the welcoming and such,
I'll be in the pool...

Another sad victim of Cramulan evil.  :cry:
Molon Lube

Zed Satelite

Ah good, now that it's official, where do I apply for general relief and restitution?

- The Book of Uterus 1;5

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Zed Satelite on April 08, 2020, 12:15:44 AM
Ah good, now that it's official, where do I apply for general relief and restitution?

Out back behind the porta potties.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 08, 2020, 12:29:11 AM

Wait WE HAVE PORTA POTTiES?? Uh.. don't... don't go in the library until I can clean up a bit
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 08, 2020, 12:30:48 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 08, 2020, 12:29:11 AM

Wait WE HAVE PORTA POTTiES?? Uh.. don't... don't go in the library until I can clean up a bit

Relax, they're stuffed plumb full with Cramulus's victims.

To be fair, he WARNED them he would desecrate their corpses.
Molon Lube

minuspace

Wait, is this wardrobe or just hair and makeup?

*continues to mop floor with the curtains from last time*

Zed Satelite

- The Book of Uterus 1;5

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Zed Satelite

- The Book of Uterus 1;5

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Zed Satelite on April 08, 2020, 02:35:45 AM

OOOHHHH that's a nice rat king.
I think that I have just the thing!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl