News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

NEWCOMER LANDING PAD

Started by Cramulus, April 07, 2020, 12:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zed Satelite

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...
Be Ye Not Lost Among Precepts of Order...
- The Book of Uterus 1;5

Suu

Quote from: Cramulus on April 07, 2020, 08:24:49 PM
Richter doesn't need seashells. He can whittle his own toilet paper out of brass.

He did this once when we were still living together.

My ass was SPOTLESS.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Zed Satelite on April 08, 2020, 03:15:58 AM
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: Touche! i have no counter meme at this time, but here's some of my favorite OC.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Zed Satelite

- The Book of Uterus 1;5

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Zed Satelite on April 08, 2020, 03:53:37 AM
"It makes 'em dangerous"
https://youtu.be/Gc11mJGre10

that was great. what movie was that? Nothing more dangerous than a brainwashed slave trying to prove themselves "free" because their master led them to believe so.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

ah... Easy Rider. I got it. looking it up

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Zed Satelite

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 08, 2020, 04:24:38 AM

A true classic, chock full of different perceptions of reality.
has a few good tunes too...
- The Book of Uterus 1;5

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Zed Satelite on April 08, 2020, 05:00:32 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on April 08, 2020, 04:24:38 AM

A true classic, chock full of different perceptions of reality.
has a few good tunes too...

yeah... I'm gonna find me a copy. This scene alone is solid gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcB4BYbAjR8

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Juana

I've been back for several months but I'm the poster formerly known as Hovercat.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

I'm glad Richter is back.  I've been shouldering the NO burden for too long.
Molon Lube

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Frontside Back

I'll just assume all the wreckage and stinger missiles are there to make the landing experience more engaging.
"I want to be the Borg but I want to do it alone."

Richter

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 08, 2020, 11:48:09 PM
I'm glad Richter is back.  I've been shouldering the NO burden for too long.

There needs to be more NO before some fool starts jabbering about mystical space sex saving everything.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cramulus

For what it's worth 5+ other oldschool PD'ers said to me "oh yeah I'll log in tonight and say hi"

you are all LIARS

:dok:

Cain

All of those people were probably terrible anyway